Death of "Fast" Eddie Clark of Motorhead? do you guys and gals at least know who he is?

I just heard that an early guitarist for the band Motorhead passed away. He died in his late 60s of pneumonia. lemmy and phil "philthy animal" have already been dead since 2015. the classic lineup of motorhead is officially gone. R. I. P you awesome, crazy rockers \m/ you've been another inspiration of mine in heavy music.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's makee me wonder how is his friends and family are doing but also remind me about the other metal singers that passed away last year

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah its been crazy how recently its like musicians have been dying like one after the other

• Show All
    • That could be possible by the way can I get a MHO pretty please.

• *boom* mho XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I knew of him. I am a Motorhead fan. Not the biggest, but I know who he was. The musical ability of that entire band was absolutely crazy. It's all kind of hidden behind Lemmy's vocals and bass, but that was such a powerful, talented band.

1|0
    0|0
    • totally. the first song I ever heard was "ace of spades" when I was 10. loved the chaotic sound lol

• I was a professional wrestling fan my whole life so I knew of them because of Triple H, because of that I grew in love with Motorhead. The day Lemmy died, my first nephew was born, so being sad wasn't an option that day. So I spent the entire next year mourning his death, listening to Motorhead as loud as possible everyday

• oh man i remember when lemmy passed, I was out someplace and my dad called me, saying that words on a music channel scrolled across the screen saying what happened. I was in total shock, because I was hoping to someday go to a motorhead concert. that night I cranked up the music loud enough to shake the house, and each day for a long time I cranked it up in honor

• Yeah I know of him. Sucks he passed on. I discovered Mötorhead when I was your age. Actually through WWE back when it had the last of the kick ass roster. Now adays it's shayt, but yea, Triple H my fave wrestler at that time used 2 Mötorhead songs. Actually been awhile since I heard their music. I think I will do that later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus, first Lemmy dies at the ironic age of 69 now this? What will Triple H and thrashers do now?

1|0
    0|0
    • shit I don't know. it kinda feels like the world of heavy music lost some badassery since the original lineup of motorhead is gone..

• Fuck, this sucks

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes