Death of "Fast" Eddie Clark of Motorhead? do you guys and gals at least know who he is?

I just heard that an early guitarist for the band Motorhead passed away. He died in his late 60s of pneumonia. lemmy and phil "philthy animal" have already been dead since 2015. the classic lineup of motorhead is officially gone. R. I. P you awesome, crazy rockers \m/ you've been another inspiration of mine in heavy music.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It's makee me wonder how is his friends and family are doing but also remind me about the other metal singers that passed away last year

• yeah its been crazy how recently its like musicians have been dying like one after the other

• That could be possible by the way can I get a MHO pretty please.

• *boom* mho XD