What are some of your favorite shows at the moment?

I’ve been loving the end of the fucking world

1225

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 11

• Gomorrah is probably my favourite thing, other than that, I haven't reallt had the time to really get into anything.
    I'll watch TV to chill out sometimes, but there's nothing else i massively can't miss.

• I have two fave shows that can be found on Hulu TV:
    1) "Designated Survivor" starring Kiefer Sutherland as a cabinet member suddenly finding he is the President of the U. S. due to a bomb wiping out Congress. What is special about the program is how this new President handles crisis. He is compassionate to the plight of others, even his enemies, and almost always takes the high road or "big picture that benefits" when confronted with apparent "no-win" situations.
    2) The Last Ship. There are scores of movies and TV shows featuring the aftermath of a deadly virus wiping out most of humanity. I mostly pass on them because the plot and characters are either not interesting or too transparent. The "Last Ship" is wholly different to me. It is well written, the plot line makes sense instead of manipulated, and the characters are well-developed. I recommend it!

• Blindspot
    Ashley Johnson is bae
    So so cute and dreamy
    I love her on critical role as well

• - Gotham
    - Stranger Things
    - Sherlock
    - The Man In The High Castle

• Stranger things.
    Supernatural.
    Walking dead.
    Midnight Texas.

• Party of five

• I'm not currently watching anything

• Ink Master
    Lucifer
    60 days In

• Shameless

• It has been years I didn t follow any show

• Flash, Nashville, The Fosters, one I can't remember the name off hand, something like nashville and I think its a Hallmark Show :)