(Fictional stories) What would you personally be interested in reading about?

I'd like to write about something that will interest people. I've been told I'm a great writer when I do write but I often don't know what the hell to write about. I would really appreciate some feedback! Thanks.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• (I'm not a Christian, but I would like a Jesus figure to come to Earth and follow a similar pattern of the biblical Jesus only with modern conveniences. He is a free lance carpenter/handyman who works off Craigslist adds and has a band of disciples who are former addicts or mentally ill. The travel the country and he cures addicts.. Started it and wrote myself into a hole. If interested, IM me and I'll send you what I have. If you wanna take over , go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey, sounds like a great plot but I'm really not interested in anything the resembles a religious aspect or the Bible.