(Fictional stories) What would you personally be interested in reading about?

I'd like to write about something that will interest people. I've been told I'm a great writer when I do write but I often don't know what the hell to write about. I would really appreciate some feedback! Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• (I'm not a Christian, but I would like a Jesus figure to come to Earth and follow a similar pattern of the biblical Jesus only with modern conveniences. He is a free lance carpenter/handyman who works off Craigslist adds and has a band of disciples who are former addicts or mentally ill. The travel the country and he cures addicts.. Started it and wrote myself into a hole. If interested, IM me and I'll send you what I have. If you wanna take over , go for it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey, sounds like a great plot but I'm really not interested in anything the resembles a religious aspect or the Bible.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I often do anime roleplay with people and create stories with them. My favorite plot I always use is about a lowclass demon guy who meets a highclass vampire girl at his first day at school. They fall in love but demons and vampires are archnemesis

1|0
    0|0
  • Westerns are fun, I would be more into erotica if it were less about weird BDSM shit, some science fiction premises are great, I like period pieces like To Kill A Mockingbird or even just gritty realism like with books by Charles Bukowski or John Fante.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sci fi fantasy 😍 space battles and the main charater goes around making friends and they join their crew because they need to repay a debt from a big evil figure and they would be killed if not, so they have to steal something important

0|0
    0|0
  • Something erotical or sexual including couples or people of different race and age consisting of seduction, cheating, and sex..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes