I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't take Cardi B seriously 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol me too. She’s just all over the place

• Show All
    • Ahahaha! Agreed. But nicki looks too fake honestly, at least physically. I like the realness in B

Most Helpful Girl

• Cardi B, I believed on her and knew she would experience growth. She seems genuine and hardworking. She's not afraid to be vulnerable and is actually one of the few love and hip hop stars that actually became a star.

Men didn't take her seriously, even tried to block her shine. Women ridiculed her and underestimated her because she was a stripper, I was a dancer too, so I'm happy for her success.

Fuck Nicki Minaj, she seems like a bad person to me. I still think she's talented but I hate who I think she is.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 13

• I was just talking about them. The world needs neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard the Cardi B song Bodak Yellow was really popular, so I listened to it. I just didn't like it one bit. She drags out her words in a weird way and her lyrics didn't seem to hit the beat at all. I was really surprised that people think that's good music. But tbh, I don't like the rap category that much at all. Nicki Minaj isn't to my liking either, but I think she does it better than Cardi B.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj, she’s been in the game for decades whereas cardi might have the same curviness but she’s green on the scene

1|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj is too wild and seems to want to always start fights and arguments. I rather be friends with Cardi

0|0
    0|0
  • who the f is this? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't make me choose...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a massive fan of female hip hop artist's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can’t stand either of them

1|0
    0|0
  • both r gross

1|0
    0|0
  • abstain from both

1|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Why choose if they don’t even make the same songs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes