Cardi B or Nicki Minaj? Why?

• Cardi B
  • Nicki Minaj
  • No way
    Vote C

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't take Cardi B seriously 😂

• Lol me too. She’s just all over the place

• Ahahaha! Agreed. But nicki looks too fake honestly, at least physically. I like the realness in B

Most Helpful Girl

• Cardi B, I believed on her and knew she would experience growth. She seems genuine and hardworking. She's not afraid to be vulnerable and is actually one of the few love and hip hop stars that actually became a star.

Men didn't take her seriously, even tried to block her shine. Women ridiculed her and underestimated her because she was a stripper, I was a dancer too, so I'm happy for her success.

Fuck Nicki Minaj, she seems like a bad person to me. I still think she's talented but I hate who I think she is.