DC OR MARVEL WHICH IS BEST?

And why

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, for me there really isn't a difference.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Marvel is better on the big screen because they have found a way to make their superheroes so strong in their personality with great supporting characters and enough humor that we almost don't care about how poorly done the villains are. And DC uses that same idea but on the small screen. On the big screen though, it's still trying to go the Dark Knight route and making everything darke, not realizing that everything is also becoming dull at the same time with no interesting characters or story whatsoever. The only movie that's worked out for DC is Wonder Woman, and I hope they'll learn something from its success.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Marvel, without a doubt! At least, if you are referring to the movies. Their movies are way better and ik like how they are all linked together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Marvels movies are better (apart from the dark knight)

Dc comics are better

0|0
    0|0
  • DC, the cinematic universe they're attempting is horseshit, but I think the dark knight trilogy and some of the stand alone films are way better than most of the mcu films, but if you also count fox and Sony as part of marvel I'm not really sure what to pick

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes