What social media site do you dislike the most?

Feel free to explain why.

109

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook is the downfall of humanity.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• instagram lol, i dont know why anyone hate facebook, if u see something what u hate u block it, u see things what u want to see so dont complain about facebook:D

• Facebook is boring and people get triggered way too easily. I stopped using Facebook and I don't regret it at all. That's for old people anyways 😂

• so be boobbook

• @Sha84 didn't saw boobpick 1year , if u have normal people in friendlist then its facebook hehe

• Well, social media sites are great but, the users there make it good or bad.
    I dislike Instagram since, I don't like viewing other's pics or sharing mine.

• Everyone says it. Facebook. It's boring and can hurt people.

• I wouldn't call it dislike, more like indifference, but Twitter.

• Facebook

• Instagram

why? Thots

• Facebook

• Not into facebook

What Girls Said 9

• Facebook. It's just a gross corner of the internet. No one even likes it people just use it to stay in contact with family and friends they hate. A total snooze fest, of them all that has to be the worst.

• All of them.
    Theyre always used incorrectly or abused.
    I'm getting so over them i could honnestly delete them all and not think twice.

• So u can delete this one too?

• Omg those questions are super annoying too. "Girls what size bra do you wear?" "Is 8 inches a lot?" And etc. It gets worse from there.

• twitter because I like to express my point of view in long, thorough sentences and twitter limits characters too much.

• Facebook

• Agreed, they've actually admitted running psyche experiments on their users.

• I agree. I do not like facebook. It's boring and too much drama.

• Twitter, only old people use it

• Twitter because I find it boring.

• Fakebook.

• Tumblr a lot
    Face book
    Twitter
    Etc

• Instagram.
    I personally don't have one, as i'm not big on social media. I tried it for one day, and I honestly find this site uncomfortable as you're basically posting photos of your life, and everything you do, and where you are, etc. (or whatever photos you want to post) and allowing the world to stalk you from beind a screen.

I don't see why people use that site, other than to gain attention to themselves, and to gain popularity. That's just my opinion of course, but it seems like too much is shared via that site.