Who is your favorite anime character?

#FavoriteAnime Post image. Share something. I have no idea. Why you like Anime? #GoodIndian

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite anime character would have to be Kagome from the anime Inuyasha, because I relate to her quite a bit. The only difference is that I am a natural at archery lol :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Bakugou Katski from my hero academia, he is literally so hilariously stupid and hot headed I live him XD Plus his expressions are priceless

0|0
    0|0
  • Too hard :( I love Lelouch from Code Geass, he was the first one to come to my head. Others include Sora and Shiro from No Game, No Life, Koizumi and Nagato from Haruhi and Houtarou from Hyouka.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have too many to pick a favourite. I like anime because of how much action it packs but also because things such as facial expressions are expressed in a detailed way

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer manga but a good anime character for me is Yona in Akatsuki no yona, and the mc in gore anime Ajum

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be something from Sailor Moon or Pokemon, because those are the only anime I've ever watched.
    Pikachu maybe. He's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zoro from One Piece. I like this Anime because of the story, the fights and of course the characters

0|0
    0|0
  • Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sailor Moon

0|0
    0|0
  • Sebatian from black butler

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Oh, I can't choose, although, I like older anime. I want to say Aoshi Shinomori from Rurouni Kenshin, mainly because we're a lot alike, and I love his style. I have always loved anime/manga because I respect japanese subculture, as well as their culture, honorifics in their language, and hard work ethics. I haven't watched a lot for some time, I guess Im growing out of it, but it's great that a lot of anime have deep philosophical messages embedded in the story. I like that. I respect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen much anime yet, always “getting around to it”... But so far a tie between Sakura from Cardcaptors and Chi from Chobits. (I’ve had crashes on a fair number of anime girls in the past, including them. lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a favorite anime character, but I've been rewatching Naruto on Netflix lately and it's reminded me how much I love Might Guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too hard to choose one, i'll do 5. No particular order.

Zoro - One Piece
    Death the Kid - Soul Eater
    Gin - Hunter x Hunter
    Kakashi - Naruto
    Levi - Attack on Titan

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl who says tuturu in Stein gates. There's even an app for it it's the best app 5/5 i live changed after i tried it ahahah.

Do read the reviews for that app, called "tuturu"

0|0
    0|0
  • yuno of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime: Bleach
    Character: gin ichimaru
    Why: he is evil but funny at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Issei Hyoudou - 😂 cause he's a pervert 😂