Are you annoyed about fidget spinners?

What is your opinion on fidget things such as fidget spinners and fidget cubes? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for A2A.
    As per my knowledge fidget spinners aren't just a toy, they have been used for years by people who suffer from a variety of conditions such as autism, ADHD and anxiety. These people often find it relaxing and stress-releiving when using a fidget spinner and it also aids in their concentration while doing other things.

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they're just a fad, theyll disappear soon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• My supervisor bought me a fidget cube as I was having problems with anxiety and OCD and stress and when I feel uncomfortable and or nervous I have to have something in my hands to play with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest; I've heard about them, but I've never actually seen anyone using one casually. It's a non-issue, to me. About like twirling a pencil.

0|0
    0|0
  • It brothers me that they are made for children with autism and that i tried a fidget spinner once and i liked it

0|1
    0|0
  • It bothers me that they have no alternative use. They look like they should be able to do something useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care for them but they don't bother me. I just don't see the point with them, especially why someone would spend money on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda useless. More of a distraction sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm annoyed by all fads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes cool but most of the times boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a fad. I never used them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are dumb.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not really, I've never even seen one in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're made for autism/ADD sufferers but neurotypicals decided to take them and make a huge scene out of using them. I'm tired of neurotypicals turning shit made to help people like me into a joke they're banned at my work but I use my come one handed behind my back and can focus better with it but noooo can't let people live their fucking lives can ya neurotypicals?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see people using them as often now. I have like 2 but I don't use them and no they do not annoy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not annoyed.
    I find it cute actually when I see guys getting excited about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn’t care less

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes