Which one is better?

Hey there Fans of Marvel and DC... Some of my friends and I are having a debate as to which one is better? Personally i love both of them so what do you guys and girls think? which one is better?
  • Which one is better?Marvel
  • Which one is better?DC
  • Which one is better?Both
    Vote C
  • Which one is better?Neither
    Vote D

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol obviously no one has respect to DC in these days. But teenagers may like DC because there are many DC characters teenager tv series. Also teenagers like this new shitty movie that sucked so hard called suicide squad. DC lkst me when he compared Superman to Batman. Superman vs. Batman really?
    We know marvel will always be the best as grown ups who spent their childhood with marvel. For father Stan Lee I vote for marvel.