Movies like The Maze Runner?

Looking for a movie to kill time with, i'm always and have always been a big fan of survival in tough situations, especially with teen/young adult casts, the most accurate movie i've seen to what I like is the Maze Runner, likeable characters, decent plot and fairy entertaining.

Any others like it?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Can’t think of any other movies than the divergent and hunger games series. Though I haven’t actually seen them, I was also looking for movies and I googled something like “movies similar to the maze runner” and those movies came up. Besides that good movie 👌🏼 I loved it even though some people said it sucked compared to the book

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I literally just googled the same thing and came to the same conclusion haha! I've never read the book, so I can't compare. I read one of the Hunger Games books for school and enjoyed it quite a lot actually, and the movie wasn't up to standards in some of the specific details.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the series. I like the books more so than the movies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE