How bad is it? (please answer)?

Here you have a picture of one of my drawings. I want you to share your opinion about it HONESTLY. Don't try to tell me "oh , you just need to exercise, looking great blah blah blah" . I just want the truth , please!!!How bad is it?? (please answer)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what style you're going for, but if you're trying for realistic, it's bad. It looks like something a 12 year old would draw. The fingers are oddly shaped, the eyes are weird ovals with lines down the middles, the lips look like a Brat doll, the chin is too pointy, your proportions are vastly incorrect, the nose is just ridiculous, and you apparently have no idea what shading is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Looks like shit :), try drawing with a reference, even the best artists need to look them. Drawing from just your imagination is really difficult if you are doing something not cartoonish

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, from now on , I'll try to find my inspiration :)

• i mean like, photos with people posing and stuff like that. Also dont do creative stuff only when inspired, do it all the time to practice

• If you are making a cartoon then it is great.
    If making someone's drawing then you need a lot of improvement in the hand specially.
    Other things are looking so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well to be honest it's really just meh. You should get some books on drawing and sketching, maybe take some art classes. Sorry you did say be honest though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is below average but it all depends on the art style I know a lot of amazing paintings or video novels with an art style that is questionable in the terms of looks but it fits into play so it fits

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm I won't say its bad because you got different categories of drawing... I'd rate it 6/10 as a cartoon drawing

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're to be honest, I would expect more from a 17 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea this is terrible. You need to get body proportions better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty bad to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good, don't worry I failed at secondary school

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you can do wayyyyy better than this

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a drawing of 8 year old me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mildly subaverage

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, needs work

0|0
    0|0
  • like super bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow it's amazing better than could do

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd let her touch my pee pee. :) but it's cool. Not very realistic if that's what you're going for. But I feel like you could get there from here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's quite bad. Your shading is terrible, proportions are incorrect and you should have used a reference photo at least. 1/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • proportions aren't too great. Hair isn't too great. The lips are actually not too bad, i always have trouble woth those.
    I'm sure if you keep at it though you'll get better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really bad, no offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to say that, but it's pretty damn bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is below average. sorry

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes