How bad is it? (please answer)?

Here you have a picture of one of my drawings. I want you to share your opinion about it HONESTLY. Don't try to tell me "oh , you just need to exercise, looking great blah blah blah" . I just want the truth , please!!!How bad is it?? (please answer)?

617

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what style you're going for, but if you're trying for realistic, it's bad. It looks like something a 12 year old would draw. The fingers are oddly shaped, the eyes are weird ovals with lines down the middles, the lips look like a Brat doll, the chin is too pointy, your proportions are vastly incorrect, the nose is just ridiculous, and you apparently have no idea what shading is.