Critique and Interpret this piece?

Critique and Interpret this piece?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a broken heart which still have a chance of being repaired? I'm real bad at this lmao

• I find it interesting that you say, "it still has a chance of being repaired". I studied a bit of art, philosophy, and psychology in school... To hear you point that out, if all things, is very telling of a person with good nature, and a kind heart.

• @daanderson911 Ooh you can tell about a person through their words? ^^;;

I just thought that the red thing in the middle of the heart is some sort of a spark which will help to repair a person's heart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. To me, it is the symbol of a person who has suffered difficult times in life, so the heart is black - maybe the equal of "building walls", or sheltering itself from the world. As with most, we have all had that moment in life when we just simply can't take it anymore - the moment when we can literally hear our heart break. But, in this work, I see hope. For in the first breath after the heart breaks, there is something there... The tiniest voice, one more beat to pull is through the day... Perhaps there is love there, or is it a passion that has been our purpose all along? I guess that's up to each of us to determine. Excellent piece of art. May I use this as my wallpaper for a while?