What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some weird Asian movie about a woman who got amnesia from a car accident and then had an uncontrollable need for sex anytime something triggered her ptsd lol
    She meets a guy who becomes her boyfriend and takes her on a trip to try and fix her memory, and he turns out to be the guy who caused the car accident that also killed her fiance. It was so weird lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some zombie stripper movie forever ago.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Super high me. It was pretty good. Informative. There are people out there who can smoke pot all day every day and not suffer any permanent effects. Or at least according to the doctors in the movie. Or documentary. Or mockumentary. I don't really know what to call it.

People should be more concerned about improving our immune systems than making drugs illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some wired as film that I can't remember the name for. The acting was terrible, the cast was shit, and the film was put together very bad.
    Not only was it a Netflix original, but it had a sequel too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Snoop dog smoking weed in Jamaica... that night we smoked a lot of weed

0|0
    0|0
  • Brickleberry

0|0
    0|0
  • Devilman crybaby

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking programs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes