Anyone dare to watch "120 days of sodom" movie?

I watched this movie... It is so weird movie... Tell me guys did you watched?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. Nothing special tbh but I imagine in the 70s that has to be shocking.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's overly long which makes it pretentious. Serbian film was worse. Only worth watching for the film nerd cred.

Try Cannibal Holocaust instead. That's a gruesome movie that's actually good.

• I did watch cannibal Holocaust but i feel worse than this movie coz i can't able to see chopping of monkey, tortoise... It is disgusting

• It was disgusting. But at least the tribe that they filmed ate the animals soooo that's something perhaps.

But Salo depicts kids being tortured and raped to death, so in my opinion Salo is much worse. Also the story itself is super boring and stuffy.