Anyone dare to watch "120 days of sodom" movie?

I watched this movie... It is so weird movie... Tell me guys did you watched?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. Nothing special tbh but I imagine in the 70s that has to be shocking.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's overly long which makes it pretentious. Serbian film was worse. Only worth watching for the film nerd cred.

Try Cannibal Holocaust instead. That's a gruesome movie that's actually good.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did watch cannibal Holocaust but i feel worse than this movie coz i can't able to see chopping of monkey, tortoise... It is disgusting

• It was disgusting. But at least the tribe that they filmed ate the animals soooo that's something perhaps.

But Salo depicts kids being tortured and raped to death, so in my opinion Salo is much worse. Also the story itself is super boring and stuffy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I heard about this movie and it's something for the brave ones who don't have the faint of the heart and mind. What you see cannot be unseen. You will need holy water to rinse your eyes and mind out after watching it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell me more about it, I might add it to my list of movie to watch.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha you would run away from it.. If you still want i can tell

• Show All
    • So it's just like the bdsm on xvideo XD yeah I will give it a try... I will watch it with a friend

• Not like that but it would be disgusting and very weird.. Be careful you can vomit lol

• Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven’t even heard of it... I must be old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In what way is it weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dare.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like old movies

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Have seen that movie. Wouldn't do it again and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen that, wasn't a huge fan but far from one of the worst movies out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes