Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?

Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• It's his fault. You can argue that she seduced him and that's it's wrong for her to do that but in the end he has to accept it for something to happen. He has sole responsibility for his actions.

It's like if someone steals candy from a store because the candy was lying in the open looking so tasty. Is it the candies fault that they looked tasty and was portrayed openly?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yet she never verbally said no stop she admitted in text "you didn't stop when i gave you non verbal cues". Then just say No i dun wanna

Most Helpful Girl

• Kevin Hart... What the hell kind of a question is this?
    HE has a wife... who as PREGNANT at the time... HE has responsibilities and is a full grown adult...

She was just some young, silly girl who was out for some fun...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE