Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?

Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?Who is more at fault for the infidelity, Kevin Hart or the other woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's his fault. You can argue that she seduced him and that's it's wrong for her to do that but in the end he has to accept it for something to happen. He has sole responsibility for his actions.

It's like if someone steals candy from a store because the candy was lying in the open looking so tasty. Is it the candies fault that they looked tasty and was portrayed openly?

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yet she never verbally said no stop she admitted in text "you didn't stop when i gave you non verbal cues". Then just say No i dun wanna

Most Helpful Girl

• Kevin Hart... What the hell kind of a question is this?
    HE has a wife... who as PREGNANT at the time... HE has responsibilities and is a full grown adult...

She was just some young, silly girl who was out for some fun...

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know anything about this and im quite happy for it to stay that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. You don't cheat alone. Both took the decision to do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares

0|0
    1|0
  • Both parties are equally at fault

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on those pictures what the hell is happening

0|0
    0|0
  • Other woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Both 🤨

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn she hot. I'd tap that

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened now?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Both. He made a commitment to his partner, and broke it. She knew he was in a relationship, and got with him anyway. I'm so sick of people trying to say "I did nothing wrong, I wasn't in the relationship" kinda shit. You knew, you're cruel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know much about this situation, but I will say this: if someone is trying to be a homewrecker, they can’t do that unless your partner opens the door.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kevin Hart is but the other woman is no saint either and to be honest I wouldn't want her as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of both, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes