What fictional character do you relate to the most?

I am similar to Palpatine/Darth Sidious (Star Wars).
I can relate to his character as we have a somewhat similar personality.

What fictional character do you relate to the most??

920

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say Navi, from TLOZ.

That character is kind of in the shadows, she remains quiet until help is needed or link has lost his path and reaches out. She also does whatever she can to help Link and others on the journey, even giving her energy to assist with battles.

I relate to this fictional character because I'm usually the one in the background. I don't ask much of people, but I'm always there for those I care about. I commit my time to help them, and offer support even if I don't get anything in return, and I never expect to. I like to think I have a good heart, and though I may lose connection with some at time, I seem to always be someone people from my past / present, even new friends come to for advice, help, or even just providing insight on whatever they are going through. I do what I can to help them, and provide my honest opinion, in hopes to not only make them feel better but to see them happy again.

Navi reminds me of myself in a way. Thats part of why I adore the TLOZ series.