What fictional character do you relate to the most?

I am similar to Palpatine/Darth Sidious (Star Wars).
I can relate to his character as we have a somewhat similar personality.

What fictional character do you relate to the most??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say Navi, from TLOZ.

That character is kind of in the shadows, she remains quiet until help is needed or link has lost his path and reaches out. She also does whatever she can to help Link and others on the journey, even giving her energy to assist with battles.

I relate to this fictional character because I'm usually the one in the background. I don't ask much of people, but I'm always there for those I care about. I commit my time to help them, and offer support even if I don't get anything in return, and I never expect to. I like to think I have a good heart, and though I may lose connection with some at time, I seem to always be someone people from my past / present, even new friends come to for advice, help, or even just providing insight on whatever they are going through. I do what I can to help them, and provide my honest opinion, in hopes to not only make them feel better but to see them happy again.

Navi reminds me of myself in a way. Thats part of why I adore the TLOZ series.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Dr Dorian from Scrubs, I'm always in my head and a bit awkward
    Chandler from friends, I'm sarcastic and use humor as an defense mechanism
    and Ted from How I Met Your Mother, I'm a bit eccentric, hopeless romantic

1|1
    0|0
  • Jack Shepherd from the TV show Lost.

I have everything in common with this character. His personality; his desires; his eagerness to help others; his challenge of confidence over the fact that if he is even capable of helping others due mental downgrades that occurred in his past. A personal inner challenge because of his desires to help; the downgrades of the past and the fact that these attributions automatically make him a leader but he can't be assured of himself all the time and take the created expectations very well consistently. His complicated past; his problematic relationship with his father. And so on.

The only difference between me and him would be that i have certain faiths. I believe in destiny. He does't. However; back of his mind; he is doubtful. Sometimes he just deny it because he doesn't want to face certain realities. Which also as the show continues; he starts to have the type of faith that he have been denying before.

Good Luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sanji from one piece.
    I am a pervert like him and I like to cook too, but only curries.
    They really taste good and spices used are also enough to make you feel the taste and dont burn your tongue. I dont know why people in media think curries are smelly, maybe indians living there dont know how to cook curries well😂

1|0
    0|0
    • I can also make nice breakfast and my specialty is masala tea lol I don't know if you know what it is🙈

• wolverine from logan,
    Punisher from punisher 2 warzone.
    Jim Carrey from eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
    Leon from the movie Leon the professional
    and will smith, from the movie Pursuit of happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Well according to Personality tests Im a lot like Palpatine and Gandalf the Grey.
    However I relate much more to Anakin Skywalker and Doc Brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am god. I always know the best.
    Yes god is a fictional character.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Luke Skywalker would be the perfect fictional character

1|0
    0|0
  • for me I look more like Obi Wan Kenobi in the star wars universe

1|0
    0|0
  • I am stuck between Dr House, Elliot from Mr. Robot, and Harvey Specter

0|0
    0|0
  • I am most like Thor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vimes from the discworld novels

1|0
    0|0
  • Zatarra from The Count Of Monte Cristo

1|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock Holmes

0|0
    0|0
  • Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • Tasmanian Devil out of. control

0|0
    0|0
  • Tigger from 100 acre wood

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • So many to choose id say im most like frank from the heroes of olympus series by rick riordan its a good read

1|0
    0|0
  • Winnie The Pooh

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Luna Lovegood

0|1
    0|0
  • Maleficent played by Angelina Jolie.
    Even though her boy, who she loved, betrayed her, and she wanted to hate his new baby girl he had with a princess, he soon married for the lust of money and power, she just couldn't do it and instead was willing to die to save the girl and nearly did.
    I cried so much when I saw that movie and still do every time I see it.
    I strive to save people as part of a volunteer Search and Rescue Team and could so relate to the Maleficent character in that movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not fictional characters, but I can relate to Cleopatra and Marie Antoinette.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jughead from Archie Comics/Riverdale. Literally my alter ego

1|0
    0|0
  • Great question! I'll have to think about it and come back LoL

0|0
    0|0
  • Darlene Conner

1|0
    0|0
  • Palpatine? Really?