What's your favourite style of music?

I am doing a music composition for my exam and I need to provide evidence so if you guys would like to share your music styles and why I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I like rock, alternative and indie, so basically anyone with a band.

I just like the way all the instruments go together. I don't pay much attention to lyrics, because the voice is like another instrument that adds to the whole song.

Most Helpful Guy

• Punk, metal, and 1920's music. I avidly hate and despise popular modern music and popular radio hits.

• Thank you for sharing

• you are missing out on great music, it still exists but isn't super mainstream check out vektor and ghost bc for some geed metal bands.

• @Josht13 I know about Ghost. Thanks for introducing me to Vektor though.