What's your favourite style of music?

I am doing a music composition for my exam and I need to provide evidence so if you guys would like to share your music styles and why I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like rock, alternative and indie, so basically anyone with a band.

I just like the way all the instruments go together. I don't pay much attention to lyrics, because the voice is like another instrument that adds to the whole song.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Punk, metal, and 1920's music. I avidly hate and despise popular modern music and popular radio hits.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for sharing

• you are missing out on great music, it still exists but isn't super mainstream check out vektor and ghost bc for some geed metal bands.

• @Josht13 I know about Ghost. Thanks for introducing me to Vektor though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I mostly listen to alternative rock and metal which are my favourite genres but my favourite band is experimental hip-hop

0|0
    0|0
  • Foo fighters, red hot chili peppers, lord huron, deftones, villagers, front porch step, parkway drive. there's a couples person favs i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Can’t go wrong with trap. Oooh, those 808s giving my a massive erection 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • metal, rock mostly but im not picky

0|0
    0|0
  • Electric dubstep violin

0|0
    0|0
    • the intellectuals choice

• Show All
    • the flow of the dubstep combined with the orchestral nature of the vintage violin percussions really subverts all expectations of classical and modern music creating a stark and thought-provoking contrast.

• Although I do love the classic violin I also like the electric violin

• classic rock 60' - 90'

0|0
    0|0
  • Folk, rock and metal mostly

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes