Do you know of any good ASMR channels on YouTube?

So, it's become a habit of mine to watch (or mostly listen to) ASMR on YouTube before I go to bed. It makes falling asleep so much easier. The problem is, though, that I have a hard time finding channels I like.

This might be a long shot but does anyone have any channels to recommend? I don't know if people are really into this whole ASMR thing but I thought I'd try if someone has some good suggestions here.

Cheers!
My current favorite, and the one channel I've recently been going back to, is Tingting ASMR. Her voice literally melts my brain, in a good way.

https://youtu.be/EBqCc2_w06I

326

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones I usually watch: Gibi ASMR, Jojo's ASMR, MassageASMR, Caroline ASMR, calliope whispers, Ephemeral Rift

There is so much different "ASMRtists" and different things which people prefer to watch/listen that probably easiest to find the ones which you might like the most is to search for something like "amsr " and then sort by views. That's how I usually have found my favorite videos. If you find a nice video, check the suggested similar videos too, I've found some great ones from there too.

• *search for "asmr triggernamehere"

• Thanks! I guess I don't know what triggers work for me the best yet but I feel like I'm pretty picky about what I like. I've only found two channels that I've gone back to because all the other ones I've tried haven't worked, Gibi, for example, being one of them.

• I know the feeling, I'm quite picky usually too. Gibi was actually for quite a while the only channel I went back to regularly. At least I have my youtube favorites full of just single videos from various channels. It's rare that I would find channel which regularly has videos which work for me.

Most Helpful Girl