Do you know of any good ASMR channels on YouTube?

So, it's become a habit of mine to watch (or mostly listen to) ASMR on YouTube before I go to bed. It makes falling asleep so much easier. The problem is, though, that I have a hard time finding channels I like.

This might be a long shot but does anyone have any channels to recommend? I don't know if people are really into this whole ASMR thing but I thought I'd try if someone has some good suggestions here.

Cheers!
Updates:
My current favorite, and the one channel I've recently been going back to, is Tingting ASMR. Her voice literally melts my brain, in a good way.

https://youtu.be/EBqCc2_w06I

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones I usually watch: Gibi ASMR, Jojo's ASMR, MassageASMR, Caroline ASMR, calliope whispers, Ephemeral Rift

There is so much different "ASMRtists" and different things which people prefer to watch/listen that probably easiest to find the ones which you might like the most is to search for something like "amsr " and then sort by views. That's how I usually have found my favorite videos. If you find a nice video, check the suggested similar videos too, I've found some great ones from there too.

1|0
    0|0
    • *search for "asmr triggernamehere"

• Thanks! I guess I don't know what triggers work for me the best yet but I feel like I'm pretty picky about what I like. I've only found two channels that I've gone back to because all the other ones I've tried haven't worked, Gibi, for example, being one of them.

• I know the feeling, I'm quite picky usually too. Gibi was actually for quite a while the only channel I went back to regularly. At least I have my youtube favorites full of just single videos from various channels. It's rare that I would find channel which regularly has videos which work for me.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I listen to few of her ASMRs, love the show and tell. She really knows triggers well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_cyq9LmEE

1|0
    0|0
  • 'MassageASMR' is one of my favourites :) However, he is one of the more popular ones which you might already know about. Good luck, and happy tingles! :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Hah for some reason I found him creepy. There's a really fine line between videos that are creepy and videos that are relaxing.

• I know what you mean, but I think most of the other male voice channels are too cringey. He seems to have a sense of professionalism about him that I like :)

• Hmm maybe I should give him another try. πŸ€”

• Same boat here! I find those done with an accent or in a different language hit me best. Gentle Whispering is a good channel with English and Russian videos, Whitewinterwhispers is another for Finnish and I recently found a Swedish and Korean channel. :) It's all underrated stuff!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a tons of ASMR channel I watch. Gentle Whispering of course but also Goodnight Moon (with incredible roleplays, like Maybell's Menagerie serie), ASMRmania (in russian), Angelica (and her well documented roleplays), FrivolousFox ASMR, Sandra Relaxation ASMR (in french), SouthernASMR Sounds, and ARDRA -asmr-.
    Girls often like male asmrtists too, and the only one I know is ASMR Power Of Sound.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heather Feather has always been - and will probably always be - my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gentle whispering, she does very soft asmr and is very gentle in every way.

WhispersRed, also called asmr mom because she is very motherly and she has a very calming voice. She is also very gentle.

Caroline ASMR, she does both some rough and soft asmr.

ASMRMagic, very creative and passionate woman who has some great ideas.

Now I'll just name few you might like as well : Catplant ASMR, ASMR RandomSpace (male, no voice +face), MissASMR & Ephemeral Rift (especially the video "Sleep for the sleepless", male with face and voice).

1|0
    0|0
  • EphemeralRift. He's got some strange themes, but they're creative and charming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ephemeral Rift does some good ASMR on the weirder side of things but he's really good, Raffy Taffy, JoJo ASMR, and Softly Galoshes are my favorites at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • My absolute favorite is MassageASMR. I also like Amalzd, Tirar A Deguello, Softly Galoshes, Blue Whisper, and Chycho

1|0
    0|0
  • Asmr is so cringy and weird. I feel like a freakazoid everytime I accidentally stumble on to one of those videos

0|0
    0|0
  • These videos y’all are posting are weird as fuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ppomo. But i enjoy the way she pronounces everything. Maybe because she's of korean origin.

0|0
    0|0
  • l know nothing about asmr can you please let me know what it is all about

0|0
    0|0
  • ASMR Darling

1|0
    0|0
  • Unintentional asmr does it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite is Heather Feather