Who actually cares what the Kardashians do?

Who actually cares what the Kardashians do?Its been all over the news all day that Kim Kardashian's surrogate delivered her daughter. Do people really consider this news? Why does the media pay so much attention to them? Like I could care less what that talentless fame-whoe does. Do you actually care what the Kardashian's do?
  • Yes, I am obsessed with the Kardashians because I have no life
    Vote A
  • No, I could care less about what those attention-whoes do
    Vote B
  • I'm just here to see the results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly believe if it wasn't for their dad being friends with and being part of the trials of OJ Simpson that they wouldn't ne famous.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't even know they had a surrogate birth. Which is disturbing on so many levels.
    She doesn't like pregnancy. And Kanye thinks he's God.

They need to read/watch the Handmaid's tale.
    And then realise wealth doesn't excuse such unnatural behaviour without consequences.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I hardly even know who they are in the first place. I don't keep up with most celebrities. I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a disease. I'd be so happy if they were killed. I would say cancer but they would milk anything for more attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less. There are plenty of untalented an uninteresting people out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only retarded plebians care

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly you do?

0|0
    0|0
    • Quite the opposite. I'm just curious why so many people follow them. If it was up to me, I'd dump them all on a desert island and see how quick they resort to cannibalism.

• Thats shallow, I like

What Girls Said 4

• If you could care less what they do why are you posting about them? You are giving them even more attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • I may be giving them attention, but the difference is that I'm questioning their ill-gotten fame, whereas the media talks about them as demi-gods.

• Still giving them attention. Bad publicity is still publicity.

• But I will never know the truth unless I ask.

• Nah, I don't really care though I suppose I'm always a little happy when I hear people have successfully had a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont even know which name goes with which person lol. its like asking me to name the members of 1D or 5sos, i have no clue who they are, just hear of them here and there on the news xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes