Does anyone else out there like D&D?

Most people say D&D is nerdy, and boring. Anyone else love to play? (D&D means Dungeons and Dragons) Have you ever bern the DM?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I played it a couple of times, not as the DM, and honestly I do not really like it unless the DM comes up with a really solid storyline.

I think I've played it 5x now, and only one time I really had a fun season! Also, that session lasted for over 12h๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dungeons and dragons (specifically I've only played the 2nd edition or the advanced version which is confusing sometimes but worth it ๐Ÿ‘)! Heck I could go on and on about the different subraces depending on each realm like spelljammer or the ever classic forgotten realms! I have always wanted to be the DM, but I've never been able to...
    D&D isn't boring at all! The in-depthness and intensity really makes you feel immersed into the game compared to others ๐Ÿ˜Š