How to deal with extreme boredom?

I'm so bored right now. It's dark and icy, so a walk is out of the question, there seem to be no shows or books that interest me at the moment, and I just don't really have anything to do. Anyone know of fun sites or two-four player games offline to ease boredom?
Y'all it's 2am in a snow storm, I can't just run and buy hobby supplies real quick 😂

114

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and broaden your horrizon 😊 take up a new hobby such as music. Or try to expand on cooking. Or go draw something with a new look.

As for games? Well skyrim usually should keep you occupied for a while aswell as dishonored.

Thats it for my advice 😊

Most Helpful Girl