How to deal with extreme boredom?

I'm so bored right now. It's dark and icy, so a walk is out of the question, there seem to be no shows or books that interest me at the moment, and I just don't really have anything to do. Anyone know of fun sites or two-four player games offline to ease boredom?
Updates:
Y'all it's 2am in a snow storm, I can't just run and buy hobby supplies real quick 😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and broaden your horrizon 😊 take up a new hobby such as music. Or try to expand on cooking. Or go draw something with a new look.

As for games? Well skyrim usually should keep you occupied for a while aswell as dishonored.

Thats it for my advice 😊

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Learn something new, it's always fun to teach yourself something. And who knows, you might enjoy doing it. That's how I found what I enjoy doing in life: Programming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do things that interest you. Like watch TV, Movies, Read a book, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • You tube, Netflix, movies! Or good ole game of words for friends!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool ur getting snow can i ask where u live

1|0
    0|0
  • You could listen to true scary stories on youtube

1|0
    0|0
  • hobby. Learn guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • U could make fun of people

1|0
    0|0
  • Look up dong on YouTube

1|0
    0|0
  • Play any board game.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can watch anime its a lot fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Shove a fork into a power socket. That oughta give you some entertainment until you see God.

But being honest? Just take a nap lol. You'll figure something out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious answer, play with yourself. Watch a movie, google online search stuff, use social media if you have, play online games, play on a game console if you have, talk to your girlies.

1|0
    0|0
    • What you going to do today?😊😂

• Brazzers. com

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes