What shows do you guys like right now?

I'm looking for stuff to watch so, just shoot any shows you like. My current favourites are Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty and South Park, but I watch all kinds of stuff.

What shows do you guys like right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm watching two and half men , fav breaking bad , game of thrones , Narcos

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• South park, QI, big bang theory, new girl, greys anatomy, call the midwife, doctor who, young Sheldon, izombie, cake boss, 90 day fiance, great British bakeoff, unbreakable kimmy Schmidt, she's gotta have it, disjointed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Out of the shows that are currently running, I like Game of Thrones, The Originals, Zoo, I don't mind the Shannara Chronicles. Game of Thrones is the best though and one of the best I've ever seen.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh and I forgot The Punisher. Also one of the best I've ever seen.

• Critical Role

Watch it live every Thursday on Twitch or YouTube at 7pm PST / 10pm EST

https://geekandsundry.com/shows/critical-role/

1|0
    0|0
  • Super Girl and Nine One One.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just all the marvel shows like daredevil , punisher , Luke cage , iron fist etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Lucifer... so funny I don't know if u like heaven and hell humor plus a little bit of funny sex innuendos and jokes but it's hilarious

1|0
    0|0
  • south park, jamie foxx show, wayans bros, fresh prince, my wife and kids, the parkers, wildin out, undisputed with skip and shannon and, of course, sportscenter

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 broke girls... how i met your mother... big bang theory
    home improvements lol ummmmm what else is good... walking dead , fresh prince of bel-air , Grays Anatomy , CSI (ALLL OF THEM)

1|0
    0|0
  • Rick and Morty is good, I recently watched the good place and thought that was a great show, and Black Mirror if you haven't seen that Elle

1|0
    0|0
  • try norsemen on netflix and tell me if you like it. i do but my friends dont ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • IT Crowd, big bang theory, Sherlock, Cheers, Vikings

1|0
    0|0
  • Unikitty, Teen Titans Go!, Hot Streets, Supermansion, Black Clover, The Loud House, OK KO!, Nobodies

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men, How I met your mother, Dr. House, Malcolm in a middle

1|0
    0|0
  • I still need to watch season 3 or rick and morty, but I didn't watch any show for a while now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones, and The Man in the High Castle. Hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock, Suits and family guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Boku no pico

Jk jk stay away from that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood

1|0
    0|0
  • Dexter, BreakingBad, The Following, blackMirror

1|0
    0|0
  • The curse of oak island.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you watched 13 reasons why?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Big mouth on Netflix, Bobs burgers, Steven Universe and anime!!

1|0
    0|0
  • supernatural, the walking dead, first couple of seasons of American horror story, izombie

1|0
    0|0
  • Black mirror

1|0
    0|0
  • This is Us, Stranger Things, Black Mirror- which is my favorite show of all time

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes