Thoughts on Nintendo's new announcement Labo?

Personally looks like expensive gimmicky shit with what look like mobile apps being the main function, stick to stuff like mario odyssey is my two cents.

322

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahha. How funny. I actually thought it was a YouTuber with tons of patience creating out of cardboard box. I honestly think it's cheaper to just buy a big cardboard box and make it to whatever you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks cool, but honestly, kinda cheap. They'd probably get destroyed quickly, and they probably don't work all that well for very long before needing a new one. How much does it cost? It looks like it'd be tough to store; kind of a dust catcher, though that depends on that person's organizational skills.

For me, I have an old gameboy. (My second one) I keep it in a small bin built for it. It was compact, easy to store. I have three containers for it. One for the game boy, a smaller one for traveling... and one for a LOT of games. I keep all three on one little shelf in the closet. And I still play with it.

The Wii, I have the Wii by the tv, and most of the disks in their "DVD" cases, with the controllers, in a clear bin. The bin fits just about everything nicely. Keeps most of it in one place.

So once you buy these things, do you have to buy a couple so that you can remake them? Where do you put them? Like this stuff might fit a row of shelves in my closet if I got rid of everything else, and only bought a few of these things.

Now, if I bought a switch, which I'm cautious about anyway (had a lot of good moments with the Wii, but it's less fun now because my controllers are constantly draining batteries, and it's impossible to find new controllers, or decent games any more... and will they do the same with the switch? Cut out half the services within two years, etc?, then I might look at one or two of these...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE