What's the name of this instrument?

That said, I have just discovered this:
https://asoftmurmur.com/
Thanks all for answering my question.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called a Hang or Hanghang (plural). The origin is Switzerland.

• Do you know how I know the name of the instrument? I googled 'spaceship musical instrument' lol XD

• You're welcome! Thank you very much for selecting me as the Most Helpful Girl XD

And wait... are we supposed to guess the name of the instrument, not google it? If so, I'm very sorry for googling for the answer ^^:;

• No! I just wanted to know its name!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called a bell drum/ a hang.

They were developed by two separate (bell drum and hang) people who wanted to make an instrument similar to a steelpan but with more interesting harmonic sounds.

That looks like a hang and I believe it was invented by a Swiss couple.

People say that they are incredibly beautiful to listen to in person.

• I also wanted to know how a steel pan was called, and how it looked. I heard it in some songs, and I didn't know how it looked like.

So thank you :)

• Sometimes when you go to Manhattan, there's people who play them on the streets. Usually some Jamaican dude who's obviously on a lot of weed.

• Actually I have been in Manhattan, but it seems that not long enough!