Who's going to see Star Wars Episode 9 or the Han Solo movie after the epic fail of The Last Jedi?

So if you're a hardcore fan you have seen all the backlash, dissapointment and 49% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Finding comments on social media from people saying that they have lost all interest is not uncommon.
So what do you say about it?

Personally I have no interest anymore. Fuck Cuntleen kennedy and fuck Disney!
  • I have lost interest
    Vote A
  • I will give Han Solo a chance but not Episode 9
    Vote B
  • I'm a Disney sucker
    Vote C
  • Not a Star Wars fan (tell us what you think about it)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not interested to it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The last Jedi wasn't that bad, it kinda felt like just another film though. I have lost hope for the new movies.

0|2
    0|2
  • I have... some very conflicted feelings about Last Jedi and I'm still mad they're doing a movie about Han Solo running spices for 3 hours instead of a Leia movie (you could have had a political spy thriller! In space!!) But I'll probably see it. It's gonna be a Trainwreck though like do you even know how many people have been taken off and on?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually really excited for Solo. Daniel Glover as Lando is gonna be epiccc

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• J. J. Abrams is back on the director seat so I have a glimmer of hope plus I want to see how the trilogy ends. I'll definitely see the Solo movie.

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be a tough job for him. After all the mess that Johnson created I dont think there is muc to be saved by Abrams. It will be another fail.

• There's plenty of things he can do. It's fiction, the only limit literally is the imagination. I'll wait to see the movie, before making any judgements.

• I really liked it, and I don’t let critics like rotten tomatoes decide what I think of a film. When I watch a film, I actually think for myself.

I think in the whole grand scheme of things, it definitely wasn’t the strongest SW film, but I took it for its own story, as just a single movie and it’s own story, and thought t was very enjoyable.

0|2
    0|1
    • You dont understand man. The film critics gave it 94%. The 49% comes from fans who think for themselves.

• Show All
    • @E9h7hdty5 Yes because the Last Cuck did not rehash the OT at all. Good joke :D

• Judging by your use of "cuck" I'm guessing you're more aggrieved with the inclusion of female characters than the actual film.

• Making a billion dollars from 200 million is not really a failure. User ratings are useless after it becomes a meme hating on something. The whole point of the movie was to break free from preconceived moulds. Moulds that for you was an untouchable childhood piller. It's setting up something new. like anything new on the internet people raise touches and pitchforks till they forget what was different and move on.

0|0
    0|1
    • Almost every aspect of filmmaking is wrong in The Last Fail. They had no point at all.

• Even if you aren't a fan, it was just... a BAD movie. Like fuck i hate the new star trek movies but i can admit they are still good movies.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with everything.

• Han Solo is probably going to be garbage but I'll go see episode 9. The Last Jedi sucked balls but that doesn't mean the next one will be terrible, especially since we know that JJ Abrams had a completely different vision than Rian Johnson anyway, so who knows? We could be pleasantly surprised

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be a tough job for Abrams. Thats why I believe it will be just as bad. These movies just go in circles.

• Show All
    • I began to appreciate The Force Awakens after The Last Fail.

• I know right? I went into 8 with very low expectations and they still managed to disappoint me

• Went to see VII and VIII on the first day on the faith that they'd be good. Never again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Same here. To be honest after the nightmare of The Last Cuck I began to apreciate episode 7.
      Love it or hate it (and yes you have reasons to hate it) it was a good start for a new trilogy. Rian Cuntson destroyed everything in 8.

• I'll probably still see them since its different writers and directors behind them but I do agree that The Last Jedi was a disgrace. A lot of people defend it but it was horrific. I won't be watching Rian Johnsons trilogy when that comes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a big star wars fan and I left the first movie (new first one) I won't be watching new star wars movies in future.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will. Shame Disney is ruining the movies but I'm committed to starwars. Besides, the way they did rogue one, I have faith in the side movies

0|0
    0|1
  • I enjoyed the Last Jedi, and even if I didn't... It's Star Wars ffs, of course I'm going to watch it

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh I'll still go see both of them.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes