How many people out there still waiting on another game in a series? If so what game?

I've been waiting years for another dead space and many other games and im curious how many others are waiting for game a series to continue

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If Bethesda bring out a new Elder Scrolls (an OFFLINE game), I may wee everywhere with excitement.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Yes and no. I want another Bioshock game and another Fable game but only if they are good. I don't want one for the sake of it. Like Bioshock 2 was a disaster! So nothing like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Bioshock 4
    Where like the U. S military go to rapture to turn it into a underwater base, but over the 50 years all the splicers evolved. You get split up from your group and try to survive.

0|0
    0|0
    • You get infected with Adam and your own military see you as a threat and try hunting you so you won’t turn?

• Elder scrolls 6 (Not skyrim 2)

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would there be a Skyrim 2?

• I think "skyrim 2" is in reference to the remake

• When rumors for an elder scrolls 6 was in production. There were fans that were calling for a skyrim 2, or were wanting a skyrim 2.

• Gran turismo 7...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cyberpunk 2077

0|0
    0|0
  • red dead redemption 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Modern warfare 4 (MW4)

0|0
    0|0