Favourite Dystopian/Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic movies/TV series?

I just finished watch all 4 Hunger Games movies the past couple days as I hadn't seen the last 2, now i'm in the mood for similar themed type movies/series, if you have any suggestions please let me know :)

Same goes for anime recommendations for similar themes, I watch a hell of a lot of anime too.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this Netflix movie that came out recently "what happened to Monday" absolutely amazing. Basically if the Chinese one child policy took over the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Movies: Stalker, Snowpiercer, The Zombie Diaries, Blade Runner, Matrix, The Road

TV: Walking Dead, Last Man On Earth

Anime: Patema Inverted, Animatrix

Bonus manga: Blame!