What relationship from a TV series or a movie, is ideal or close to ideal to you?

1911

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Damon and Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries and Ichabod and Abbie from Sleepy Hollow come to mind although things never got romantic. If we're talking a real couple I think Alex and Norna from Bates Motel.

• My ❤ would melt for a relationship story like in Amélie aww
    media.giphy.com/media/ljOmFwJ7N9xug/giphy.gif
    media.giphy.com/media/etu0ADy6ujQzK/giphy.gif

• Lily and Marshall from HIMYM minus the having kids part.

• I don't know if this is weird but I think Shawn and Marlon's relationship from the Wayan Bros is so cute. They're always messing woth each other but they have each other's back and love each other. Of course I want that without the brother aspect and with sex involved

• For a relationship more sweet: Brooke and Julian from One Tree Hill.

For a action packed and adventurous relationship: Brad and Angelina in Mr and Mrs Smith.

• I absolutely love Jake and Amy from Brooklyn Nine Nine, a relationship like that is the dream.
    That said, I feel like I can relate a lot more to Robin in How I Met Your Mother. My ideas and feelings towards relationships are very similar to hers

• 1. Love me if you dare
    -I love how challenging and intense their relationship is

2. One Day
    - I love how they are always there for each other, how they feel comfortable and safe in each other's presence.

3. Mr and Mrs Smiths
    - I don't really like the movie that much but I admire that they're through so much trouble and that they're partners in crime. They've got each others backs.

4. Bridget Jones Diary

- I love how I can be awkward and weird sometimes but there might be a man like Mark Darcy who will still love me after all.

• Haven't seen the first two.. I'll have to check them out

• I don't watch TV series or movies that much. But I read books, the ones I loved is Knight of the infinished hero series and Kate Daniel series.

• No way, I love the Kate Daniel series! lol. I've never met anyone else who's read them.

• I haven't read night prince because my introduction to the world was night huntress lol. I agree with your critique. It felt like the author intentionally made the heroine appear impulsive & stupid so she'd need bones or something. That really annoyed me because before she met Bones, she was written as being this badass half vampire who could outwit all these old and experienced vampires.

• You're welcome. I hope you enjoy them. I'll give Night Prince a try, thank you for the suggestion.

• Jake and Amy on Brooklyn 99 have a pretty great relationship

• If you're talking romantic... probably Jake and Amy from Brooklyn 99. They're so cute and so supportive of each other even if they don't always share the other's interests they make me so happy.

If we're going non-romantic Marty McFly and Doc Brown's friendship in Back to the Future. It's just so natural and they have so much chemistry you never question it and they care about each other so much (if you hurt one of them DO NOT gloat about it to the other unless you want to get fucked up). They're the metric for how I write all friendships in my stories now.

• Jim and Pam before they got married. Lol.
    Shepard and Meredith because that dynamic is hot.

• Maybe Cipher & Knight from the Shadow Ravens series.
    Maybe Mara & Noah From the Mara Dyer series.

• Holiday in handcuffs, the relationship with the parents and the children.

• Pam/Jim from The Office

• Roseanne and dan are goals 🙏🏾

• celeste and jesse forever

• The notebook

• Logan and Rory from Gilmore Girls

What Guys Said 10

• Shawn and Juliet in Psych.

Even though I believe in a SG1 Neil kinda romance.

• I think those are just movies and behind them there is reality

• The one from A Silent Voice, both willing to listen and communicate with each other.

• Lorelai Gilmore and Luke Danes
    (Im not gay by the way if you wonder, I just love the show)

• Mr and Mrs Smith

• Chuck Bass and Queen B (gossip girl)

• Rosa and Pimento from Brooklyn 99

• Chandler and Monica

• I always likes the hazel and angus relationship in the fault in our stars

• Sam and Dean from Supernatural. I might be a little messed up

• A little passive aggressive, but not a bad choice. At least it's a strong relationship.