Me Robot
Gotham
Channel Zero
American Horror Story
Agents of SHIELD

Because these are my favorites and I'm curious if anyone here knows them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Gotham! Lucifer, Agents of Shield had ghost rider loved that, Legends of tomorrow, Flash, Arrow, Blindspot, BlackList,

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mr. Robot is so good. My cousin Mike is the only person I can ever talk to about because nobody I know watches it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Although actually I just noticed it. Is Channel Zero good? Like I really love the premise since I'm a big fan of creepypasta but how do you think it's going so far?

• Yes Mr Robot is amazing! Sadly not a lot know of it or Channel Zero. And that show is pure gold, man. Better than AHS by far

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Mr Robot and Agents of Shield. I used to watch American Horror Story but I've found the last few seasons incredibly disappointing so I've given up on it. Never watched the other two.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch Mr. Robot. I couldn't get into the 2nd season though. I currently watch Agents of Shield. But, it's kinda getting bleh now. I tried American Horror story and couldn't get into that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seriously. The second season is when it really got interesting for me.

• @Lava_ Yeah. I don't know. As soon as it came out on Amazon, I watched the first couple episodes. It didn't do it for me.

• lost interest in mr robot quite early on. i did like hap and leonard though. worth a look if you get chance

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like creepy/scary stuff, watch Channel Zero or American Horror Story

1|0
    0|1
  • Nah. I've tried ahs.

I been watching black mirror,
    Game of thrones,
    Rick and Morty

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried to get into agents of shield or gotham but it didn’t hold my interest

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotham bored me, and I haven't watched the 2 last season of AHS. Don't know the rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Agent of shield

1|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooope. I only watch GOOD shows. haha. just kidding.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I watch Mr. Robot, Rami Malek is just so beautiful 😻😻

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotham and
    American Horror Story
    are great

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes