TV Show preferences?

Does anyone watch any of these shows?

Me Robot
Gotham
Channel Zero
American Horror Story
Agents of SHIELD

Because these are my favorites and I'm curious if anyone here knows them

311

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Gotham! Lucifer, Agents of Shield had ghost rider loved that, Legends of tomorrow, Flash, Arrow, Blindspot, BlackList,

Most Helpful Girl

• Mr. Robot is so good. My cousin Mike is the only person I can ever talk to about because nobody I know watches it.

• Although actually I just noticed it. Is Channel Zero good? Like I really love the premise since I'm a big fan of creepypasta but how do you think it's going so far?

• Yes Mr Robot is amazing! Sadly not a lot know of it or Channel Zero. And that show is pure gold, man. Better than AHS by far