What do you guys usually send on snapchat to boost the score so quickly?

Out of curiosity, I sometimes see people's snapchat scores go up for over a 100 in an hour , the only way that a Snapchat Score can increase is if a user is sending private pictures, texts or videos to another user. How can someone has that much to send everyday unless he/she has a lot of friends that send the snapchat to? Can I see it as an indication that people are sexting? that's why it goes up so quickly?
Just need opinions, thank you !

23

Most Helpful Guy

• What's with the small numbers under Snapchat bar codes?

• No It doesn't matter, I am just curious, I use snapchat for 4 years and only get a 5000 score and I think i send a decent amount of shit everyday , while my friend only used it for a year and get like a 30000, I was like what can he send everyday, maybe every cell of his body...

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve noticed that when I send videos to my friends my snapscore goes up quite a bit. But pics and chats give me like 1 point

• Ah interesting I didn't know that I ll do a test and see how much of my score goes up