Am I the only one who hates playing truth or dare?

Every time my friends try to play truth or dare with me I always hate it. When it comes to the truth, it's always the same questions like "who do you have a crush on" and stuff. And when it comes to the dare, it's always stupid things that I'm dared to do. Does anyone else hate playing truth or dare?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it more than I hate never have I ever. Truth or Dare always meant either doing something shameful or, if you okay with guys who are shitheads, ending up in unwanted sexual situations. I wonder how many guys are leaving opinions about how you need to play a dirty version. It’s not fun. It’s awkward and uncomfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never played that game, nor do I recommend it. It's all about gossip and potentially bad influence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE