What's the best psychological movie you've ever seen?

318

Most Helpful Girl

• Fight Club. Although not strictly a psychological thriller, it was one of the most psychologically-affective movies that I've watched. It actually made me change my overall philosophy. Two other movies that had similar effects on me were The Green Mile and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

In terms of movies that are actually classified as psych thrillers, my favourites are The Silence of the Lambs, Seven, and The Butterfly Effect.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I watched all the movies you listed, except Seven (but I want to watch it) and I loved all of them. The Green Mile was so heartbreaking..

• It really was. :( But, it was brilliant nonetheless.