Favorite Book Genres?

I have recently started reading Ready Player One, and it is a fantastic book so far. But reading it got me into thinking about what other people enjoy reading the most. So, what is your favorite genre? If your genre isn't on the list, feel free to comment what it is!
  • Drama
  • Historical Non-fiction
  • Medieval Fantasy
    Vote C
  • Sci-Fi
    Vote D
  • Horror
    Vote E
  • Mystery
    Vote F

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I like suspense a lot. Which isn't the same as horror tyvm
    Other than that I like Mystery, in theory. Never really found a mystery book i liked but i enjoy the concept. Maybe one day I'll write my own good mystery book uhuhuhuhu

Most Helpful Guy