Any good book suggestions?

I've joined the mass of commuters in London 4 months ago and I'm slowly getting through a book every 10 days, roughly... Doesn't sound like a lot but it certainly means I get through books pretty fast! Anyway, I've got a few authors that I read at the minute like Erica James, John Green and Jodi Picoult but I'd like to find some more authors with perhaps similar writing styles to those. The collection of books I've read so far have also had a number of films made from them such as The Time Travellers Wife, One Day and Starter for Ten. I've just started a rather funny book entitled The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson and I must say, it's also pretty good. All ideas and suggestions welcome! Thanks!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Going Bovine by Libba Bray is a hyperbole of a book, and I believe it's why I enjoyed it. I've begun reading the first book of her series The Diviners and it's pretty good so far. If you're into horror, Darren Shan has some pretty great stuff in that genre. A book I enjoyed immensely was Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell. I'm a huge Orwell fan, and this being a non fiction book, it was really worth the read.

• Oh heck I love Libba Bray honestly can't rec all her books enough tbh