Am I the only one who thinks the best music was created in 70s,80s and 90s?

Some of todays hits are fine but I think those there decades are not repeatable when we talk about the music quality.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• The music we kept from that decade is not representative of all music from said decade. It's a "best of" collection. I guarantee there was tons of crap being put out back then.

Most Helpful Guy

• No you aren't, but some awful music was made then too, people only concentrate on the good stuff from their time and make out like it was all better. Seems like that to me anyway, I think youtube etc will make it harder to forget the crappy stuff floating around today though.

• Actually, the most music I listen was created before I was born, but couldn' t agree more with your last sentence.