Am I the only one who thinks the best music was created in 70s,80s and 90s?

Some of todays hits are fine but I think those there decades are not repeatable when we talk about the music quality.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The music we kept from that decade is not representative of all music from said decade. It's a "best of" collection. I guarantee there was tons of crap being put out back then.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No you aren't, but some awful music was made then too, people only concentrate on the good stuff from their time and make out like it was all better. Seems like that to me anyway, I think youtube etc will make it harder to forget the crappy stuff floating around today though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, the most music I listen was created before I was born, but couldn' t agree more with your last sentence.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. For rock I rarely travel out of those decades. But for like dance and pop rock and stupid
    Like that I like the more recent decades

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The 60s has some amazing music too, but yeah for the most part the music infustry died in the late 90s (in my opinion)

0|1
    0|0
  • There's some great stuff coming out these days though, my favourite band (death grips) only formed in 2010, admittly rock/metal had the best music back then but hip hop has been really good this year.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes