What is a good title for a romance book?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Need to know more about the story to give you a fitting title. :)

• Like what? I'm currently leaning towards: "Elite", "Out of My Reach", and "The Silent Love" if that gives you a better idea.

• I mean like how the story unfolds and progress. What kind of message it wants to convey. Like, if your book was titled "The Silent Love" it could be about a person who falls for someone deaf, and how they handle those things.

"Out of My Reach" Sounds like kind of like a love that isn't possible, perhaps something like a woman who falls for a man who's called to the army, or sent into space.

That's what I mean when I say I need to know about the story to give it a title. Personally now that you've given me the titles you're pondering, I do like the two I mentioned/described. If you want me to add another title.. "Beneath the Stars" or "The Promise We Made" First one could be about star gazing, while the second could be two childhood friends who were split apart due to circumstances, and made a promise to meet again someday. :)

• Thank you. For "The Silent Love" it's more like the character loving the other person for a very long time, but even though she has had chances to tell him, she never did. She just loves the guy silently. For "Out of My Reach" it's because they are so different from each other that she knows that it's not possible for them to be together and that the guy is out of her reach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love and lust