In a crime program, who is more guilty of the crime?

In a crime drama, a man convinces his Girlfriend to be his partner in a bank robbery, the operation goes awry and the gang suffers loses as well as the police. The man and his Girlfriend go to trial. Who is more guilty?

***Violence in media is extremely prevalent today, as entertainment it's been apart of cultures for almost all of human existence in many ways. More and more, this violence has been directed towards Women. This pole is a part of a series of surveys about people's opinions on violence in media and whether rules about how violence is portrayed towards Women should be changed
  • The man, he was the brain of the operation and should be held responsible for the deaths of his men and the policemen who were harmed in the attack. As well as manipulating and taking advantage of his significant other.
    Vote A
  • The Girlfriend is just as guilty as the man, She knew what they were getting into.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 'The man, he was the brain of the operation and should be held responsible for the deaths of his men and the policemen who were harmed in the attack.'

I agree up to there.

The woman should take some blame, she agreed to the situation knowing that what she was going to do was illegal, and presuming she had nothing to do with the deaths, she should be charged as such.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• the part about violence being toward women is... well bull, women are portayed as victims more often but men are killed or attacked more often on TV / movies.

has to do with people seeing women as a class that should be protected so it makes people more angry when they are victims.
    and people less mad when heros or soldiers or such kill guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll probably be charged as an accomplice unless she happened to be directly responsible for someone's death

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I think , why she agreed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes