Which mainstream actor's/actress's name in a movie will instantly tell you that it's going to be shitty?

Steven Seagal would be my first pick. Can he even waddle anymore?

Then maybe Nicolas Cage because he'll pretty much star in anything these days, and he does.

My female pick would be Jennifer Aniston, any movie with her in it is bound to be shit.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sean Penn, but most of all, Tom Cruise.

The only film he was ever in that he made good was 'Cocktail' because he was playing his good self in it, ie. a rusty, good-for-nothing gigolo...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I agree on Steven seagal. I've never liked him as an actor. All his movies collectively could be one big movie rolled into one. It's as if he's playing the same character in all his movies

He should stick with just being a sheriff and give up acting lol he's a good Sheriff

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely watch movies and when i do its something highly raved about that my dad drags me to, i normally don't pay much attention at all lol. Usually im only in it for the snacks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tom Cruise. I have always hated him for some reason.

0|2
    0|0
  • Megan Fox. It’s always too sexual without any actual content.

0|2
    0|0
  • Kristen Stewart lol

just kidding... that is just her

0|2
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston, she’s usually only in rom com crap, think she’s a terrible actress also.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally agree about Seagal, can't stand him. Amy Schumer Ack.

0|1
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp.

0|2
    2|1
  • The rock

0|2
    1|0
  • Seth MacFarlane.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chaning Tatum

0|1
    2|0
  • Nicholas Cage

0|1
    0|0
  • Jay Mohr really sucks! Meanwhile, Liv Tyler just made it in because of her dad.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

Recommended myTakes