Why do young people like anime so much these days?

I don't understand cause it's shit.
It's good for obscure hentai but to actually make a serious show out of anime is just stupid.

Cartoons in general shouldn't be serious. Especially when they are so lame with dumb superpowers and shit.
An ex girlfriend made me watch the last air bender, inuyashi and naruto and they were all shit.
m.popkey.co/896f78/Zozl_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
@ all the triggered anime fans😂😂😂

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay if you want some anime that isn't shit, I recommend Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Another, Elfin Lied, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Corpse Party, Sakamoto Desu Ga, Clannad, Angel Beats, A Lull in the Sea, Free, Yuri on Ice, Himouto Umaru-chan, and just because I can, Doki Doki Literature Club, and Yandere Simulator. Speaking of yanderes, Mirai Nikki. You really connect with all of these characters, even if some die. There's an anime out there for everyone

• For your update, make fun of anime all you want just because you're anonymous. I've seen some very. Very very very gory shit

• Alright kids go get a room or something and you can cut each others boobs and dick off to your heart's content

• That's something only a yandere would do 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• I genuinely love anime. I know it's ironic coming from a guy with this profile pic. And it's okay if you dont like it, your entitled to your own personal opinion.

Now to answer your question, it's like reading a book, some reads a textbook and thinks that all books are rocket science then there's others who reads a nice book then comes to love reading.

It's all because of how they were introduced. Anime is just another form of entertainment, and it simply spread outside of Japan because people genuinely enjoy it.

• And again your entitled to your own personal opinion, and again it's okay.

Some people don't like Marvel movies,
      It's just too unrealistic that's it's crazy
      Some people don't like politics,
      It's just children beckering
      Some people don't like watching sports,
      It's just dumb people smacking their heads together.

Really anything is shit if you think it's shit.

We are all different and we like different things, just find something you like and stick to it.

• Some sport is better drama than anything scripted

• And that's your personal opinion, if you live in the US you have found your 1st Amendment right