What's the Scariest Movie you've ever watched?

In the mood for a good scare tonight guys. Suggest your worst 😈😈.

P. s preferably ones that aren't based around exorcisms and all the supernatural stuff. I like a good thriller. Thanks πŸ˜‰

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Excluding supernatural stuff (excludes quite a lot).. The Visit, The Birds, Ils (Them), Open Water, Alien, Kill List, From Hell and Clown.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which would you say was the Scariest. I want a good scare but I also want to be able to fall asleep tonight.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I forgot about that :s... pretty strong return from Shyamalan. Have you seen Split yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• One I found really scary was Sinister, but it's supernatural, so you wouldn't like it. Also, As above/so below, but it falls in the same supernatural category. Sorry, I can't think of anything non-supernatural.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I used to have a pretty good collection but who still has DVDs anymore? Here are a few I remember. What Lies Deneath, May, Alien… im sure there were more… but if you want something free that can be pretty creepy try this guy out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b38sHxJu05c

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched wilderness when I was 13. Scared the crap out of me back then, had nightmares for weeks, never finished it, stopped watching after a guy got his face In a bear trap. Don't know how well it holds up

0|0
    0|0
  • "It Comes at Night" was good.
    "Mother" was decent, kinda trippy.
    "Pet" was excellent.
    "The Snare" was excellent, supernatural but not over the top.
    "The Others" is brilliant.
    I can do this all day...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there any movie in which Mikey Cyrus has acted? I find her very scary since her transformation into a blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • 28 days later. Dont look up anything about it, just watch. Cinematography and directing was superb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shutter Island is fantastic. It will play games with your mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I've watched Shutter Island. It's probably up there as one of my favourite most underrated movies of all time. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎβœŠπŸΎ

• Yes! Finally someone with good taste! Leonardo DeCaprio deserves so much more respect and recognition that he has recieved.

• Honestly I don't watch a lot of scary movies but I do know that the 1980s Exorcist is one of the scariest of all time

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called my life and the scene is when she told me she was pregnant πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber's Believe

so terrible it's scary to watch

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a must read testimony by everyone, I am here to let the whole world know about a man that saved my relationship and this great man is called Dr Eziza. Indeed he did a great job for me by bringing back my ex lover who left me and promise never to return back to me again. With this i have come to realize that given out Dr Eziza details to the world will do a lot of good to those having a broken home or relationship for him to help you fix up that broken relationship or marriage of yours. You can reach him through his email address ezizaoguntemple@gmail. com or whatsapp +2348058176289 ...

0|0
    0|0
  • The only horror movie that I have ever thoroughly enjoyed was the original Exorcist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jigsaw πŸ˜‚ or final destination

0|0
    0|0
  • It follows but that's lightly supernatural.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've watched it follows. Pretty good film.

• The one where I look in the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • The Thing. Or the o. g. Jumanji.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scooby Doo the movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Lights off 6\10

0|0
    0|0
  • Final Destination franchise and Terminator 2

0|0
    0|1
  • Marytrs (2008) way more intense than any mainstream movie.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Uh, Cloverfield?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the ecranisation of NesbΓΈ's Snowman was scary bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Armageddon

0|0
    0|0
  • my mind is very scary :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I can’t help much... I watched the Matrix once and I had to turn away all the time... I don’t do the scary stuff XD

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't do scary stuff either, that's why I'm challenging myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I used to get scared watching Titanic.

• Saaammmeee, Lol *air high five*

Recommended myTakes