What's the Scariest Movie you've ever watched?

In the mood for a good scare tonight guys. Suggest your worst 😈😈.

P. s preferably ones that aren't based around exorcisms and all the supernatural stuff. I like a good thriller. Thanks πŸ˜‰

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Excluding supernatural stuff (excludes quite a lot).. The Visit, The Birds, Ils (Them), Open Water, Alien, Kill List, From Hell and Clown.

• Which would you say was the Scariest. I want a good scare but I also want to be able to fall asleep tonight.

• Oh yeah I forgot about that :s... pretty strong return from Shyamalan. Have you seen Split yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• One I found really scary was Sinister, but it's supernatural, so you wouldn't like it. Also, As above/so below, but it falls in the same supernatural category. Sorry, I can't think of anything non-supernatural.