• GTA 5
    Vote F
  • Other (comment below)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I still like GTA3 and Vice City best. I like the grittiness of 3, and it was the first I played, so it will always hold a special place for me. Vice City was just lots of fun. And both of them have lots of nostalgic value!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw the storyline of GTA 4 with the emotions pulled from San Andreas using GTA 5 graphics and actors and you have the best GTA game. Throw in the black markets of GTA 5 Online and you have the best game period. Grand Theft Auto series is my favorite series of all time. I have so many ideas for the game.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not really a gamer these days but GTA will always have a place in my heart. The next one is long overdue now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• GTA 4

It was the most grimey and realistic out of all of them. The characters were great as well.

www.hdwallpapers.in/.../..._theft_auto_iv-wide.jpg

might as well be playing pokemon if you think any other GTA game was better than this

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen a lot of negative comments about it online but I thought it had a great story and Nico is one of the more relatable protagonists.

• people complain about everything though

• I've played thrm all. GTA San Andreas is often called the best.. it has a good storyline, but let's be honest; we don't play GTA for the storylines, we play it to fuck shit up. GTA V has so many more things to do. More characters, better graphics, and more ways to kill innocent pedestrians and honest cops.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's no contest, GTA 5

0|1
    0|0
  • Vice city and IV

0|1
    0|0
  • Ballad of gay tony

0|1
    0|0
  • GTA: San Andreas