What is the best GTA game?

• GTA 3
  • GTA: Vice City
  • GTA: San Andreas
    Vote C
  • GTA 4
    Vote D
  • GTA: Episodes From Liberty City
    Vote E
  • GTA 5
    Vote F
  • Other (comment below)
    Vote G

47

Most Helpful Girl

• I still like GTA3 and Vice City best. I like the grittiness of 3, and it was the first I played, so it will always hold a special place for me. Vice City was just lots of fun. And both of them have lots of nostalgic value!

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw the storyline of GTA 4 with the emotions pulled from San Andreas using GTA 5 graphics and actors and you have the best GTA game. Throw in the black markets of GTA 5 Online and you have the best game period. Grand Theft Auto series is my favorite series of all time. I have so many ideas for the game.

• I'm not really a gamer these days but GTA will always have a place in my heart. The next one is long overdue now.