What kinds of new technology do you guys foresee for the future of video gaming?

I personally want full dive technology for games like SAO. That would be so much fun for me. What do you all think about it?

15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the whole full dive technology in SAO is a very cool concept but i have an idea for something that would allow you to be in touch with reality also, think if brains were connected to the internet rather than devices and then you could play games in your head by thinking it which would make everyday life more relaxing and plus a more wide range of things you could do with being able to connect to the internet anywhere by thinking it. Thats something id like to see but unfortunately one wrong virus and the connection to the brain can be fried and millions could die so even though its a cool concept its one that could have terrible consequences