What kinds of new technology do you guys foresee for the future of video gaming?

I personally want full dive technology for games like SAO. That would be so much fun for me. What do you all think about it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the whole full dive technology in SAO is a very cool concept but i have an idea for something that would allow you to be in touch with reality also, think if brains were connected to the internet rather than devices and then you could play games in your head by thinking it which would make everyday life more relaxing and plus a more wide range of things you could do with being able to connect to the internet anywhere by thinking it. Thats something id like to see but unfortunately one wrong virus and the connection to the brain can be fried and millions could die so even though its a cool concept its one that could have terrible consequences

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Either full dive in SAO, AR technology so you can easily meet up and play IRL. But you'd look stupid to anyone not playing, however, if this technology was developed you can only imagine the possibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • With how things are going I think that VR is going to get more useful but still be really damn expensive. I could actually see a return of classic arcades using $5,000 vr sets. Go in with a group of friends, each pay $25 get strapped in and kill some zombies or whatever in an ultra realistic game for an hour or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better AI and hopefully less scripting... and more dynamic level design.

Games are getting way too stale and predictable. That's why I basically only play online multiplayer, where you're playing against smarter, human opponents and it gets competitive!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely I was gonna say the same thing

Thats probably far off so were just gonna have to settle for VR

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes