What is your opinion on a nerdy man?

Like, do you like a mainstream geek or one that has extensive knowledge on anime and comic books, from normal to obscure? Or is a nerd a complete turn off?What is your opinion on a nerdy man??

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Nerds are so damn cute. Like, please fill me up with all of your comics and video games knowledge, and don't be afraid to get technical with me 😉😘

• How are we adorable lol :p

• OMF... I LOVE learning about the mystic works of ancient arts like alchemy and such!
      Out of all these I like to learn about (anime, manga, film, weed and video games lol), that's one of my top five haha

My family also loves Harry Potter but I'm not as well versed as I want to be on the series and that has always made me feel slightly tardy to the party yknow? 😂😝

• Yeah, I get you

Most Helpful Guy