Help I can't sleep and I've been awake for almost 48 hours?

So I've watched scary videos about the dark internet for the past two days just because a friend told me about the dark internet and I've never heard of it before. I was curious and decided to dig deeper and explore it through some YouTube videos lol.
I came across this video named the 8 most scary dark internet videos or something like that and decided to click it. The first video wasn't scary at all and to be honest I don't get scared easily because I watch horror movies all the time and it has become a part of me that I don't get scared or jump easily. The guy in the video said before he shows the second video he advises people to exit it and not watch it at night because the next one is extremely scary and I think he had two warning but I didn't care- as soon s the second video was playing I wasn't scared at all so I ran through
It until I stopped on a part of the video that almost made me piss my pants it was a lady with a mask walking towards the camera in a weird way I almost had a heart attack at that very moment and since then I CANNOT SLEEP, HELP!.
Any advice? If you want to see the video the link is down below IF YOU DARE TO and tell me you experience.

https://youtu.be/xGvPNrmwvEw

617

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched it and fail to see what's creeped you out but I guess just relax and put your mind in a good and happy place. Or even try to turn the creepy things into more humorous things. I stay awake for that long through my own accord and stupidity and it's not healthy.

• The girl with the mask scared the crap out of me now my eyes are hurting and I'm paranoid with my eyes wide open, this has never happened to me I guess I have a fear of people with masks which explains my childhood. When I was younger I would run and cry from people with masks at carnivals and party's and make a scene

• I managed to fall asleep sorry pass out because it was too much for me and anyway a friend saw the video with me πŸ˜‚

• Glad to hear you got some sleep. Wish I got more god damn work -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a paranormal investigator, and I work for an actual haunted house. Watching this helped me get to sleep after some of the shit I've dealt with at work. Thanks so much! Haven't slept this great in weeks!!!