Help I can't sleep and I've been awake for almost 48 hours?

So I've watched scary videos about the dark internet for the past two days just because a friend told me about the dark internet and I've never heard of it before. I was curious and decided to dig deeper and explore it through some YouTube videos lol.
I came across this video named the 8 most scary dark internet videos or something like that and decided to click it. The first video wasn't scary at all and to be honest I don't get scared easily because I watch horror movies all the time and it has become a part of me that I don't get scared or jump easily. The guy in the video said before he shows the second video he advises people to exit it and not watch it at night because the next one is extremely scary and I think he had two warning but I didn't care- as soon s the second video was playing I wasn't scared at all so I ran through
It until I stopped on a part of the video that almost made me piss my pants it was a lady with a mask walking towards the camera in a weird way I almost had a heart attack at that very moment and since then I CANNOT SLEEP, HELP!.
Any advice? If you want to see the video the link is down below IF YOU DARE TO and tell me you experience.

https://youtu.be/xGvPNrmwvEw

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched it and fail to see what's creeped you out but I guess just relax and put your mind in a good and happy place. Or even try to turn the creepy things into more humorous things. I stay awake for that long through my own accord and stupidity and it's not healthy.

1|0
    0|0
    • The girl with the mask scared the crap out of me now my eyes are hurting and I'm paranoid with my eyes wide open, this has never happened to me I guess I have a fear of people with masks which explains my childhood. When I was younger I would run and cry from people with masks at carnivals and party's and make a scene

• Show All
    • I managed to fall asleep sorry pass out because it was too much for me and anyway a friend saw the video with me πŸ˜‚

• Glad to hear you got some sleep. Wish I got more god damn work -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a paranormal investigator, and I work for an actual haunted house. Watching this helped me get to sleep after some of the shit I've dealt with at work. Thanks so much! Haven't slept this great in weeks!!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• So the deep web is only scary because it's where people get away with crimes and stuff. It's not actually that weird.

And the videos you're looking at aren't "Deep web" videos. It's not like there's some corner of the web where creepy stuff happens; the internet is FULL of disturbing videos, deep or otherwise.

Most of those are really obviously faked and very silly. That "mama walk experiment" made me laugh.

The first part of it is literally just a thin woman walking kinda funny (they distort the video in a few parts to make it look creepier), and in the second part, it's a puppet they're controlling with strings while walking next to it, set to scary music.

Watch these videos again, but this time mute them and also listen to some upbeat or silly music. I bet you'll change how you feel about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel yourself if you can't sleep lol its a guy trick but it works for females too. Or its nust a human trick masturbation is a great way to fall asleep

0|0
    0|0
  • You are falling for an unrealistic media representation of the dark web. It's really no different from the regular internet except you can buy bulk narcotics at prices that cannot be beat

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree here. The video you watched is clever makeup and amateur cinematographers playing pranks. While the dark web can be used for illegal activity there is nothing paranormal about it.

• Well... Talk to someone.. and I'm sure you'll find some good fun in sexting and stuff..

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch the videos by 'hellfreezer' spooky stories and soothing voice helps me doZe off 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoke up

0|0
    0|0
  • I say ask a doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy genre? Wasn't scary at all -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • R u depressed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello Charice!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Who is Charice? Lol

• Show All
    • No I haven't seen it lol but I saw the trailer of it and I don't get scared of people who are murderers in movies I just scared of monsters aliens and weird things that I am not used to see in everyday life

• It's ok I fucked it up, to I didn't capitalize the name... lol

• How did you get in?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fap, always work

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch something funny?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some good indica weed, smoke it and go to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Take sleep medication, if you stay up for another twenty four hours you could get brain damage

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• listen to music, drown out the thoughts in your head. As I get closer to sleep, I turn the volume down slowly.

1|0
    0|0
  • So I watched it. I don't see what was so scary about the girl with the mask. This is coming from a girl who got scared watching the Titanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, I’m gonna watch it and if I can’t sleep you WILL know

0|0
    0|0
    • I will be able to sleep no problem.

• Show All
    • Lol a friend came over we watched it together and I screamed the whole street heard but it was a horror moaning scream lol I've never done that and my face was like this- 😱 without the hands. She wasn't scared. The lady in the video with the mask is the most scariest thing I've seen no joke. Anyway I fell asleep so I'm fine now thanks

• Lol glad you were able to sleepπŸ˜‚

• Take pills to help you sleep or something that's really bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Melatonin

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes