Who is your favorite superhero and why?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have to say I love the HULK! He's underrated if you ask me. He's got so many dimensions to his personality. Like Banner's past and how it was a direct contributor to his raging inner "HULK" inside. Or that the Hulk has a heart and an intelligence. That he's not just some behemoth that rages everywhere. There is reasons why he rages usually. Also, the fact that he's fairly hard to stop and the power he inflicts is very unique.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• If I have to pick a superhero, I'll go with Spider-Man. Peter Parker is just one of the most relatable characters in fiction, except for the whole superpowers thing, obviously. I typically prefer anti-heroes, but it's hard to pick just one favorite. I like Wolverine and Punisher about the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool because he likes making up his own rules and then he breaks them by switches sides. https://youtu.be/PkA1uXDy2-w

0|0
    0|0
  • Steve Rodgers or Diana Pierce I love both

img.cinemablend.com/.../...be75cae6dedab3a4755.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, because he became his own fear and made it to a justice symbol , pretty inspiring and motivated thought.
    How about you? Who is you favorite hero?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder Woman -cause she can stop bullets and step out of the way when cars come in her path.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nightcrawler, got love his teleportation and his tail. Although, Deadpool is a close second. I love his 4th wall breaking habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saitama cause he is an underappreciated powerhouse..

0|1
    0|0
  • Peter Parker aka the Spiderman , because through his actions and in general story incarnates , according to me , the best value of a society : Meritocracy !

0|0
    0|0
  • The Hulk because he's pure rage and power, and it's a form of ultimate freedom and ecstacy (from Greek ekstasis: to be outside of oneself)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Iron man. Second is deadpool for his humour and the 4th wall thing. And last flash. That guy is overpower

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk, i just love how simple (when he's Hulk) he is, and how smart in his human form is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is Captain America. He's a great symbol of hope and he can really kick some ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either The Hulk or The Punisher.

0|1
    0|0
  • The shadow. Dude is a total badass.

0|0
    0|0
  • EMMA WATSON! Oh, wait... Is she a superhero?

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman. Don't know why. I just identify with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homer Simpson

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• he's not really a superhero but I have a fascination with cyborg

0|0
    0|0
  • Darna!

0|0