Wanna play a game? Judge me on the kind of person you think I am and I'll tell you if you're right?

Go deep if you like , for example softhearted , broken hearted etc. I'm bored.. start.
Updates:
Based on my photo *****
Thank you so much for your replies, you guys are too sweet , and you judged accurately , y'all are good, I'll give ya that. ❤❤❤❤

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A happy person, though somewhat reserved. You're somewhat of an ambivert and it took you a while to get that picture to look decent. You're probably a musician either a piano player, or some sort of woodwinds instrument. You're close to your family or at least one of your parents. You have a couple of really good friends but not a huge friend group, though possibly many people you know and get along with. I dunno those are the impressions I'm getting? Close on anything?

0|0
    0|0
    • All is true except the musician part , i do not knowhow to play the piano but i do want to learn its always been something i wanted to learn but can't learn just yet and the ambivert now that I think about it , yeah I am , you're really good at judging.. :)

• Show All
    • Lol I mean... I knew someone I thought of as another look alike of my friend Lauren so for me you're look alike number 3 xD I don't know what's up with the avatar creator algorithms but they seem to like that design xD (sorry... nerd humor).

• Haha yeah its funny looking to me xD

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Hmm... You look like you're a cheerful girl, always smiling, trying to make others smile. You care for your friends a lot, even though you don't wanna show it much... But you do

1|0
    0|0
  • I Judge you guilty... for having a pretty neat smile. There judgement done.

1|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing, but you also don't take shit from anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a simple person , kind but you try not to care about others too much

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you're good especially with the last part, its hard to not care * sighs *

• kind, sweet, friendly.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look innocent and kind hearted.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you , its true I'm very kind hearted , not that innocent tho you know lol 😊

• I love kind hearted people. :) I myself am one I love helping people out if they ever have a problem or an issue. hahaha ohhh someone has a bad side :P ;)

• Weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks human to me

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol is that all?

• Show All
    • Its so much fun amputating those bitches 😊 ... I'm jk. I can't even kill a half dead lizard my kitty refused to eat after injuring it badly.

• Haha, me neither^^

• South Asian?

1|0
    0|0
  • You are Virgin

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes