Wanna play a game? Judge me on the kind of person you think I am and I'll tell you if you're right?

Go deep if you like , for example softhearted , broken hearted etc. I'm bored.. start.
Based on my photo *****
Thank you so much for your replies, you guys are too sweet , and you judged accurately , y'all are good, I'll give ya that. ❤❤❤❤

211

Most Helpful Guy

• A happy person, though somewhat reserved. You're somewhat of an ambivert and it took you a while to get that picture to look decent. You're probably a musician either a piano player, or some sort of woodwinds instrument. You're close to your family or at least one of your parents. You have a couple of really good friends but not a huge friend group, though possibly many people you know and get along with. I dunno those are the impressions I'm getting? Close on anything?

• All is true except the musician part , i do not knowhow to play the piano but i do want to learn its always been something i wanted to learn but can't learn just yet and the ambivert now that I think about it , yeah I am , you're really good at judging.. :)

• Lol I mean... I knew someone I thought of as another look alike of my friend Lauren so for me you're look alike number 3 xD I don't know what's up with the avatar creator algorithms but they seem to like that design xD (sorry... nerd humor).

• Haha yeah its funny looking to me xD

Most Helpful Girl