Rockers/metalheads, help me decide what metal myTake should come next?

so right now I don't have any other drafts brewing.. help me decide between 2 I want to eventually do?
one choice is a review really. Not of an album, but of my first concert ever (seeing Anthrax with Killswitch Engage and Devil Wears Prada). This idea wasn't inspired by much. just my love of music I guess.

the other choice will be a take about different war songs in rock and metal. stuff like Metallica's "One" and Alice in Chains' "Rooster". I got inspiration for this one because of some war veterans in my family, including one who's a Vietnam war veteran.

the option that gets said most by people here will be the one i'll do. the option that isn't chosen will come after.

Which one shall it be, folks? XD
DECISION MADE! I will be doing the take about war songs first! BUT for those who want to hear about my first concert experience, you guys aren't left out. As soon as I submit the war take, ill create the take about the concert right after, on the same day XD so those who wonder how its like will get their answer too. that one may even include some video from the concert. thanks for helping me decide!

17

Most Helpful Guy

• War songs could be good, you dont have to go too into just one song but do many, discuss general theme's, how affective they expressed a message, how popular these songs are, etc.