Rockers/metalheads, help me decide what metal myTake should come next?

so right now I don't have any other drafts brewing.. help me decide between 2 I want to eventually do?
one choice is a review really. Not of an album, but of my first concert ever (seeing Anthrax with Killswitch Engage and Devil Wears Prada). This idea wasn't inspired by much. just my love of music I guess.

the other choice will be a take about different war songs in rock and metal. stuff like Metallica's "One" and Alice in Chains' "Rooster". I got inspiration for this one because of some war veterans in my family, including one who's a Vietnam war veteran.

the option that gets said most by people here will be the one i'll do. the option that isn't chosen will come after.

Which one shall it be, folks? XD
Updates:
DECISION MADE! I will be doing the take about war songs first! BUT for those who want to hear about my first concert experience, you guys aren't left out. As soon as I submit the war take, ill create the take about the concert right after, on the same day XD so those who wonder how its like will get their answer too. that one may even include some video from the concert. thanks for helping me decide!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• War songs could be good, you dont have to go too into just one song but do many, discuss general theme's, how affective they expressed a message, how popular these songs are, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'd really like to hear about your first concert :)

1|0
    0|0
  • War Pigs. Black Sabbath. Damn straight I'm biased, Black Sabbath is my favorite band, but War Pigs is the greatest war related song. Just ask Metallica, they'll agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • War songs for sure. Very metal to talk about war and combat.

1|0
    0|0
  • First one! I love KSE and The Devil Wear Prada! That would be awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with the second one, in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do "444+222" by little Uzi Vert

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I still hate metal, just like the punk rock kid I was in high school.

But once in a while I don't mind Metallica - there is some real talent there, and I have learned to love a good guitar riff, and they had some songs with a good hook.

Alice in Chains is still part of the "Alternative" sound and punks were allowed to like that.

Oh, the politics of being a teenager and declaring your identity...

A woman I went to high school with ended up marrying one of the guys from Anthrax when they were fairly unknown.

You know, have fun with both topics. I hope you enjoy writing them. My first concerts were when I was a bebe kid. I guess I saw a bunch of legends but I was probably occupied eating dry cheerios and trying to amuse the people sitting near us.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks :) metallica is one of my favorite bands, it is quite true that they have riffs with a good hook. and hey, you're not the only one who's into punk XD i think it kicks ass too especially older, insane punk stuff. into my early teen years I had a punk obsession.

Recommended myTakes