What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?

You are minding your own business when a boy who is at the most 5 is about to wander in front of a bus, you are about to save him when you see a 9 month pregnant woman about to be stabbed to death in the corner of your eye in an alley. You only have 5 seconds, what is your decision?

Comment your reasoning if you'd like :)
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Save the pregnant woman
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Save the little boy
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Run away, it's not my problem... I was minding my own business right?
    Vote C

611

Most Helpful Guy