What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?

You are minding your own business when a boy who is at the most 5 is about to wander in front of a bus, you are about to save him when you see a 9 month pregnant woman about to be stabbed to death in the corner of your eye in an alley. You only have 5 seconds, what is your decision?

Comment your reasoning if you'd like :)
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Save the pregnant woman
    Vote A
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Save the little boy
    Vote B
  • What would you do?: Little boy or pregnant mother?Run away, it's not my problem... I was minding my own business right?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• The little boy is a retard for walking in front of a bus. So I'll let natural selection take care of that. (Or maybe it's just really shit parenting, which also needs to be dealt with)

Saving 2 lives would be better than 1.

But if this situation were to actually happen to me, I'd call out for assistance with both matters, so I can save both lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said save the kids, I hope the woman is a black belt which the writer did t K ow about and she kicks her attackers ass. Than goes and finds the author of this question and beats them to. Horrible position to be in.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm just saying if I only have five seconds to save one person I might as well watch the show, but if I legit could it would be the pregnant girl, cause that's technically 2 lives

1|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one I think I can save. If one of them is outright doomed whether I try to save them or not I'm going to go for the other. Even if the one saves two lives, saving them from being stabbed is on a whole new level from grabbing a kid before he gets hit by a bus

1|0
    0|0
  • Woman, cause the kid was dumb enough to walk in front of the bus, as much as you people will hate me for this, he sorta deserved it, and plus, it's not a guarantee that you die if you're hit by a car or something
    The woman was probably just randomly attacked

0|0
    0|0
  • Save the pregnant lady, you’ll be saving at least two lives, hers and her child’s. Plus I could go for a fight, fist against knife. I’ll win that one, thank you very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you save the woman you save a life and make another posible easy

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Saving someone who's about to die could create a paradox and rip a hole in the space-time continuum and destroy the planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever is closest/most likely that I can save.

2|0
    0|0
    • More likely, whichever I see first, as I would already be making moves to do something for them before thinking about which one to help.

• There is a chance that the bus sees the boy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, it would probably be better to save the pregnant woman because you'd basically be saving two people. Saving the pregnant woman would be for the greater good. Also, it could be that the little boy is easier to save so people would pick that one too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Save the boy first and then throw the boy at the pregnant lady's attacker to stop him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if I run across the street to save the lady I will be passing the boy, so either the bus will see one of us or I will grab the boy and keep running to the lady

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know what to do

1|0
    0|0
  • the boy is more saleable, so save him

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab the Kid and Immediately run back to the Alley and Fuck his ass up, I know stuff. And in that situation I think it would be in self defense, right?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes