What do you think of Woody Allen?

Dylan Farrow, his adopted daughter from a previous marriage is now speaking out against her step father with claims of sexual abuse when she was younger.

I think Woody is full of shit for denying it, since he ended up marrying his other adopted daughter and having children with her. Honestly, that guy has always given me the creeps and I don't understand why he is considered such a Hollywood legend because his acting sucks! What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's protected because he's famous, wealthy, popular, and Jewish (he's kind of the poster boy for a lot of the industry, which is heavily Jewish). But he's got a long history of that stuff, and he's essentially gotten away with it for decades, much like Weinstein. The difference is that he's been smart enough to do things in private, and doesn't act like an asshole in public like Weinstein, so people are willing to look the other way. He should be in prison.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talented film maker, despicable human being.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I dont really like him either, he's not a "legend" for us here in Israel.
    And he is one of the only people in the world who gives me the creeps as well.
    For me, he's the most overrated out there.
    Regardless of any accusations I just dont get a good vibe from him.
    He always looks as if any woman near him was harassed by him in some point in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope he stays in France. He molested a 14 year old, and took off, instead of showing up for court. I don't know whey Hollywood likes him, he's just a pedophile who ran away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Huge Star Wars fan so I have to hate him.
    For reference Star Wars lost best picture to Woody Allen's film Annie Hall.
    Which is utter bullshit
    And yes he is a shitty person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sure, weird dorky creep vibes coming from him all the time. His movies are acceptable, I think people just like saying how, "different" his movies are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked him and those who think he's funny should think again

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he sucks. He should be in jail. And raped by big buba

0|0
    0|0
  • That red flag has been flying for decades.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love his movies. Hate his character in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good filmmaker. Bad person.

0|1
    0|0
  • He always seemed really creepy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he definitely has issues and is very creepy, he was only a good writer not much of an actor

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• super movie maker and family man love that his daughter all the time ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like him a lot but i believe what he is accused of.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes