What do you think of Woody Allen?

Dylan Farrow, his adopted daughter from a previous marriage is now speaking out against her step father with claims of sexual abuse when she was younger.

I think Woody is full of shit for denying it, since he ended up marrying his other adopted daughter and having children with her. Honestly, that guy has always given me the creeps and I don't understand why he is considered such a Hollywood legend because his acting sucks! What do you think?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• He's protected because he's famous, wealthy, popular, and Jewish (he's kind of the poster boy for a lot of the industry, which is heavily Jewish). But he's got a long history of that stuff, and he's essentially gotten away with it for decades, much like Weinstein. The difference is that he's been smart enough to do things in private, and doesn't act like an asshole in public like Weinstein, so people are willing to look the other way. He should be in prison.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talented film maker, despicable human being.