Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury?

Do you prefer a fancy, luxurious lifestyle with high end brands and rich linen clothing, or a plain, normal life surrounded by the simple things you love?
  • Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury??Yes! I want to be rich! ♡
  • Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury??No, I prefer a normal life ♡

1710

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a country song that describes me well. I'm just a common man. Even if I had millions of dollars, I wouldn't want to change and live with a bunch of fancy stuff. That's just not me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWzNRIBEcI

• Understandable! 😊

• That's not to say that I wouldn't like having a lot of money. I just wouldn't spend it on fancy clothes, high end brands, gold plated toilets or anything like that. Maybe trips to remote interesting places, but not expensive material things.

Most Helpful Girl

• My lifestyle is already kind of luxurious because of my parents though I don't feel comfy using their money, I would like to have my own earning from a job and be able to afford my own fancies and also donate to friends, even if life type will be normal it will be okay for me!