Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury?

Do you prefer a fancy, luxurious lifestyle with high end brands and rich linen clothing, or a plain, normal life surrounded by the simple things you love?
  • Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury??Yes! I want to be rich! ♡
    Vote A
  • Do you dream of having a lifestyle of luxury??No, I prefer a normal life ♡
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a country song that describes me well. I'm just a common man. Even if I had millions of dollars, I wouldn't want to change and live with a bunch of fancy stuff. That's just not me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWzNRIBEcI

1|0
    0|0
    • Understandable! 😊

• That's not to say that I wouldn't like having a lot of money. I just wouldn't spend it on fancy clothes, high end brands, gold plated toilets or anything like that. Maybe trips to remote interesting places, but not expensive material things.

Most Helpful Girl

• My lifestyle is already kind of luxurious because of my parents though I don't feel comfy using their money, I would like to have my own earning from a job and be able to afford my own fancies and also donate to friends, even if life type will be normal it will be okay for me!

5|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• My Grandad came with the British to India and My Grandma from Canada! The huge wealth that came with them and the British Lord's Gift, My family has got a 140acre surrounded by forest with a waterfall, lake, hot water bed and mountains!! Who needs Luxury when you got Nature and No Government looking into your life!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't want to be rich? You can have Fancy Victorian era stuff, and you get to greet someone "ello' Gov'ner" or "Sir Pentsworth the IV, Esquire of New Earl of Windermere, Most Excellent Baron of Windshire, at your service. Mhhmhm." Or "Karen, I require your assistance, you please come here? Chop chop!" Everybody is going to be like...

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, just kidding Normal life with a few luxuries and few ups and downs are best.

• I don´t dream on having a lifestyle of luxury. I´m learning in school and go to work to have a lifestyle of luxury. Why dreaming about something when you can give everything you have to reach your goals? that doesn´t make sence. And yes I want a lot of money. But that´s not the most important thing. If I would have to decide between my dreamgirl and money I would prefer my dreamgirl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like the beauty of simplicity. I like cozy instead of big house. I like normal and I like boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha 10 girls voted they want to be rich yet many of them are lying about how they don't care about money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money is the dirt of life, from my own experience.
    Careful what you wish for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well im happy with my life lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am fine where I live. I live downtown and okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal is fine by me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I prefer normal life with small luxuries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Anyone can live a bare minimum life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i'd love to be rich! but i'm also content with living like a normal person :)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great! I feel that I'd want to be rich only for the benefit of giving back to others. Having the money to donate to families and charities that need it, and helping my family and loaning some to my partner as well. ♡ But also enough for myself to buy the things I love and travel to places I'd want to go as well. 😊

• That is a really nice selfless reason! :) I'd love to help all the people in my family with money troubles out for sure.

• Man I just want to have a comfortable apartment with a nice kitchen and sitting area for friends and my future cat and dog. I don't need or want a mansion. I just wanna never worry about if I can pay my bills and feel content for once in my fucking life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care as long as it's not poverty. Normal life sounds good to me. I wouldn't know what to do with all the wealth as I'm pretty simple-minded and it doesn't take much to make me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be rich, but not necessarily to buy brand clothes as have a luxurious house. I want to travel and see as much of the works as I can, and that’s impossible without money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I wouldn't mind being rich. Financial security is my biggest dream though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... my only hope is that I can travel in a tiny house in the middle of know where

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want money.. but not for fancy home or luxurious lifestyle.. I just want money enough to travel.. to explore

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Money can ruin you. I just want to live comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be wealthy with a normal life. does that make sense? I like nice luxurious things but I don't want to be like a celeb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It'd be nice. I'd be able to buy all the cosplay costumes I've ever wanted haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • already have no dream

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal is ma middle name

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be rich, but l don't desire a luxury life. I mean l don't desire material things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I’d rather live a normal life than be rich

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes